TV Series

blueboyforever said:
Can't believe no ones mentioned the following, first series has just finished on sky. Hands down the best series I've ever seen.
It was initially brilliant but after 8 episodes it got far too stupid and it turned into a farce

blueboyforever said:
Can't believe no ones mentioned the following, first series has just finished on sky. Hands down the best series I've ever seen.

It's so baddddddd - first 8 as mentioned 'ok', after this it became unbelievable to the core - a good representation on using profiling is being presented in Hannibal, wonderful adaptation of red dragon and Mads Mikkelsen is surpassing Anthony Hopkins as the good Dr- brilliant!!!

Other shows

- Vikings
- parks and recreation (best comedy in a very long time)
- Entourage (film)
- Caesar (from the makers of Spartracus)

Some cancelled shows which are hidden gems

- party down
- bored to death
- how to make it in america
- Hung

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
There are so many good TV series around at the moment, sadly some are coming to an end and there will be a void to fill, but i really like (and love in some cases) the below series

Breaking Bad - Concludes the coming series - starts August 2013
Dexter - Concludes the coming series - Starts June 2013
Homeland - ongoing - next series September 2013
Boardwalk Empire - 4th series announced - no date as yet
The Walking Dead - ongoing - 4th series announced - no date yet
Game of Thrones - currently in series 3 - announced for 4 (also 5 and 6)
Hannibal - first series ongoing - announced for second series more planned
Luther - 3rd series announced - late 2013
Sherlock - 3rd series announced - late 2013
24 - new series announced - 2014

Anymore i should be watching or have missed off??

New series of The Killing (USA) starts later this summer, and I quite like Case Histories, the Jason Isaacs thing on the Beeb at the moment based on Kate Atkinson's books

The first couple of series of prison break are excellent. Ive also just got into modern family which is really funny and easy to watch. If you like watching american football films then i recomend friday night lights the series, i thought that was brilliant!

'Oz' is good. About a ficticious prison called Oswald penitentiary. 6 series too

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118421/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118421/</a>

Da Vincis Demons (wasn't sure on it but once you get used to the modern language it's fun), The Borgias, and Orphan Black are all really good at the minute too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.