TV Series

One thats not been mentioned:

Covert Affairs. - Started it a few days ago and i'm hooked. Watched 18 episodes, nearly halfway into the 2nd season.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Just thought I'd bump this.

Managed to watch the first 3 programmes of The Fall yesterday.

I was seriously hooked and couldn't take my eyes off the tv. Great drama..looking fwd to the 4th one tonight.

Yes, its very good, incredibly well shot, and it manages to build tension brilliantly. A good quality nutcase always helps such things.

Really impressed with this too, quite dark and atmospheric.

After tonight Game of Thrones IS the daddy also think breaking bad is awsome the writing on these two are brilliant! but GOT has just blew me away tonight!!

Citysmith said:
Game of Thrones
The Fall

Things that have finished but are wonderful

The Wire
Sopranos
Rescue Me
Rake
Six feet Under

Agree with Breaking Bad but thought 666 Park Avenue which someone mention was utter gash

Used to love 'Rescue Me' but sky stopped showing it after 3 or 4 series. I know that did 6 or 7 but have never seen them.

Dirty Harry said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Just thought I'd bump this.

Managed to watch the first 3 programmes of The Fall yesterday.

I was seriously hooked and couldn't take my eyes off the tv. Great drama..looking fwd to the 4th one tonight.

Yes, its very good, incredibly well shot, and it manages to build tension brilliantly. A good quality nutcase always helps such things.

Really impressed with this too, quite dark and atmospheric.

Excellent again last night, gripping television

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.