TV Series

BlueBearBoots said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
bobmcfc said:
It's weird seeing that kid from that 70s show acting all tough lol. I've watched everything there is to watch online so this is it now.

You need some comedy in your life, watch it's ally sunny in Philadelphia, you'll love it (:

Watched quite a few episodes, made me laugh :)

Its excellent up to season 3 then goes off the chart with the introduction of Danny devito, prob the best comedy show to come out of the US!!!!

BlueBearBoots said:
You need some comedy in your life, watch it's ally sunny in Philadelphia, you'll love it (:

Its excellent up to season 3 then goes off the chart with the introduction of Danny devito, prob the best comedy show to come out of the US!!!!

It's outrageously good, up there with Arrested Development for the best US comedy. Some of the episodes are complete genius, Charlie's musical in particular.

Just downloaded the fifth episode of Vikings for tonights late night viewing.

Lagertha is back, oh yes.

[bigimg]http://dolusozluk.com/dosya/b7c9446c42ae8e55730a277eda5bc8b1.png[/bigimg]

without a dream said:
BlueBearBoots said:

It's outrageously good, up there with Arrested Development for the best US comedy. Some of the episodes are complete genius, Charlie's musical in particular.

My fav is chardeemacdennis, the D.E.N.N.I.S system, the nightman cometh and the brilliant school reunion

For me it outdoes arrested due to its consistency over so many years, I can watch them back and still piss my sides!<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:21 pm --<br /><br />
stony said:
Just downloaded the fifth episode of Vikings for tonights late night viewing.

Lagertha is back, oh yes.

[bigimg]http://dolusozluk.com/dosya/b7c9446c42ae8e55730a277eda5bc8b1.png[/bigimg]

And there she goes...... Again (:

It has to have been said already, but Hannibal knocks it out of the park every week. Best show on TV right now.

croasdale said:
It has to have been said already, but Hannibal knocks it out of the park every week. Best show on TV right now.

Yep, mads mikkelson was born to play Hannibal, he outshines Hopkins performance and there is no bigger compliment, my favourite show!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.