TV Series

Barcon said:
stony said:
Barcon said:
Really? a nice bit of trivia for the wife that. She'll be so impressed, she'll not give me a bj.

Tell her Ragnar started life as a Calvin Klein underwear model and she might crack.

Mate, I have to turn 50, take her to Manchester and beat the rags 4-1 apparently.
I'll need a fucking time machine.

Probably cheaper to get a hooker.

iZombie started last night, its written by the same people who did Veronica Mars

pretty good reviews so far

A medical student who becomes a zombie joins a Coroner's Office in order to gain access to the brains she must reluctantly eat so that she can maintain her humanity. But every brain she eats, she also inherits their memories

MV5BMjQwMzI3NDA0Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTUzMzQ0NDE@._V1_SY317_CR20,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Dogtanian said:
Really enjoying Twelve Monkeys, great tv.
Me too. I loved the film when it came out, but like the tv series just as much so far. I think its well executed considering the amount of time jumps involved. Looking forward to the next episode.

I'll give that American Crime a check too (Thanks TFC).

Has anyone watched Continuum? I watched the first series but can get it on Netflix. Worth giving it a shot again?

ballbag said:
Dogtanian said:
Really enjoying Twelve Monkeys, great tv.
Me too. I loved the film when it came out, but like the tv series just as much so far. I think its well executed considering the amount of time jumps involved. Looking forward to the next episode.

I'll give that American Crime a check too (Thanks TFC).

Has anyone watched Continuum? I watched the first series but can get it on Netflix. Worth giving it a shot again?

I gave up half way through season 3 it was going around in circles script wise for my liking ..

AMP said:
iZombie started last night, its written by the same people who did Veronica Mars

pretty good reviews so far

A medical student who becomes a zombie joins a Coroner's Office in order to gain access to the brains she must reluctantly eat so that she can maintain her humanity. But every brain she eats, she also inherits their memories

MV5BMjQwMzI3NDA0Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTUzMzQ0NDE@._V1_SY317_CR20,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

I watched the first episode.
Beverly Hills 90120 meets Quincy in pitiful excuse for a TV series shocker. Also it reminds me of The Dead Zone but sanitised for the easily upset audience.

Other TV series that have the same cheesy vibe are..

Eye Candy
Revenge
Once
The 100

The Last Man On Earth isn't too bad 4 episodes in though.
Or at least it isn't as banal and mind numbing as the ones mentioned above.

Walking dead gearing up for a decent season finale next week, slow boring start but has got much better the last few weeks

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
New series from Netflix, superb cast, including the brilliant Ben mandlesohn.....

Bloodlines

Nothing more to say other than, you're welcome!!!

Again our viewing stars are aligned my friend. I watched this over the weekend, bit of a slow start (and i wasnt sure about the use of flash forward, might have worked better as more of a suspense thriller) but over all it was excellent. As i came to the last couple of episodes, i didnt think that there could be another series but they managed to throw it all up in the air again at the end.

forevermancity said:
Walking dead gearing up for a decent season finale next week, slow boring start but has got much better the last few weeks

Not sure where all the hate for the Walking dead has come from, i think its picked up recently but it seems to have come in for a bit of criticism, AMC are certainly happy with it, they are releasing a spin off, set in another city with all new characters.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
New series from Netflix, superb cast, including the brilliant Ben mandlesohn.....

Bloodlines

Nothing more to say other than, you're welcome!!!

Again our viewing stars are aligned my friend. I watched this over the weekend, bit of a slow start (and i wasnt sure about the use of flash forward, might have worked better as more of a suspense thriller) but over all it was excellent. As i came to the last couple of episodes, i didnt think that there could be another series but they managed to throw it all up in the air again at the end.

I don't think they'll do a second, would be silly..

I loved it, the whole nature v nurture debate is right up my street, it was superbly written and acted, I also think Ben mandlesohn will win an Oscar with the right script!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.