Twisted B*tch dumps kitten into a bin caught on CCTV

mcfc92lad said:
blumoonrises said:
F*kin evil woman... the poor thing was actually being nice to her, hope she suffers when she is identified... folk like her shouldn't be allowed near kids, never mind animals..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od7JZnk844o[/youtube]

screw that b*tch....if she gets identified hopefully something serious gets done.. -.-
she's on front page of one of the tabloids today !

cat_killer.jpg

got the woman

bluemoon27 said:
what the fck is all the fuss about with this mary bale,you find pussy,you play about with it,you stroke it then you bin it,ive been doing it for years

This has got to be the best ever post on BM.

I realise it was wrong what she did but it
couldn't have done it much harm.
So it was locked in the dark for a while.
I'm sure someone would have heard crying
Not exactly crime of the century.

BlueMo' said:
I realise it was wrong what she did but it
couldn't have done it much harm.
So it was locked in the dark for a while.
I'm sure someone would have heard crying
Not exactly crime of the century.

15 hours without food or water .. could you do that , let alone the fact it would have been scared.

aphex said:
it was a terrible thing to do, no doubt

but what is it with this pitch-fork mentality?

it's not even an eye for an eye is it - it's become something a whole lot more sinister

there is a term for this kind of thing, whipping people up into a frenzy..
She's brought it on herself, stupid cow. No sympathy for her from me. Burn her at the stake!

triger700 said:
I watched a vid of two lads getting beaten to deaf with sticks while the police just watched the other day in India (I think)?

And in england were going mental over a cat??! WTF!

Yes she was wrong but we do stupid thing now and again she just got filmed doing it!

Lets just hope then she does not work with vulnerable people and there is no CCTV

BluePurgatory said:
triger700 said:
I watched a vid of two lads getting beaten to deaf with sticks while the police just watched the other day in India (I think)?

And in england were going mental over a cat??! WTF!

Yes she was wrong but we do stupid thing now and again she just got filmed doing it!

Lets just hope then she does not work with vulnerable people and there is no CCTV

Thats India for you ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.