Twitcher - City not that good / spurs win to win the league

stony said:
Crouchinho said:
50% on here would cheer on Chelsea and United

I fucking hate Spurs, have done for years and I'm one of their biggest critics on here. However I would rather Spurs get top 4 than any of the other realistic contenders. I would never cheer for the rags if they were playing you and if you honestly think that half of bluemoon would, then you are well wide of the mark.

I concur. I know I carry way over excess baggage regarding the 81 cup final (getting severe indigestion just mentioning it!), but I would never stoop to cheering on the vermin. I just wish you fookin lot would stop dropping your strides and getting dry arse pummelled every time the rags come near you!

spurspinter1 said:
anymore than 2sheiks said:
spurspinter1 said:
I can't be bothered to trawl through the 6 pages of hatred, but really? The thread title? You guys woman and moan for weeks (and rightly so) about the media doing that to statements made by people in your camp, and then you lap it up when the same happens to other teams....

And about the media wankfest, we've won 8 in 9 in the league and have played some pretty good stuff whilst we've been at it, of course there is going to be positive press about us, as there is for you as well.
I don't hate spurs fans. I just get pissed off with the misconception that you are the "great entertainers". Your manager is one of the dodgiest fuckers in the game, yet the london biased media hang onto his every word.

Great entertainers may be a bit cheesy for sure, and obviously I'm bias but I would say we have been entertaining to watch this season for anyone who likes to watch football. And the same goes with Man City as well, and the media have been reporting how your football has been easy on the eye as well, and that doesn't get me riled up like the way it does with some posters on here.

mate of mine is a spurs season ticket holder, said it was one of the worst games
he has ever seen at the lane...............3pts though!!

Why do Spurs always do this whenever they put so much as two successive wins together. Their fans do it; their manager does it, the pundit media whores do it. Hopefully City will finish top and Chavski, Dipperpool and the Arse will finish higher than this bunch of cretins and clowns.

mike channon´s windmill said:
stony said:
Crouchinho said:
50% on here would cheer on Chelsea and United

I fucking hate Spurs, have done for years and I'm one of their biggest critics on here. However I would rather Spurs get top 4 than any of the other realistic contenders. I would never cheer for the rags if they were playing you and if you honestly think that half of bluemoon would, then you are well wide of the mark.

I concur. I know I carry way over excess baggage regarding the 81 cup final (getting severe indigestion just mentioning it!), but I would never stoop to cheering on the vermin. I just wish you fookin lot would stop dropping your strides and getting dry arse pummelled every time the rags come near you!

We do as well pal! It's the last monkey to get off the back in my eyes, Harry's come in and turned the tide against Chelsea Arsenal and Liverpool but every Utd performance has been disappointing at best. Utd at the Lane can't come soon enough for me<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:43 pm --<br /><br />
niall'sdiscoshorts said:
spurspinter1 said:
anymore than 2sheiks said:
I don't hate spurs fans. I just get pissed off with the misconception that you are the "great entertainers". Your manager is one of the dodgiest fuckers in the game, yet the london biased media hang onto his every word.

Great entertainers may be a bit cheesy for sure, and obviously I'm bias but I would say we have been entertaining to watch this season for anyone who likes to watch football. And the same goes with Man City as well, and the media have been reporting how your football has been easy on the eye as well, and that doesn't get me riled up like the way it does with some posters on here.

mate of mine is a spurs season ticket holder, said it was one of the worst games
he has ever seen at the lane...............3pts though!!

Sorry mate, which game are you talking about?

Will Arry get Sky in his cell at Wormwood Scrubs to watch Spurs implode after he is jailed?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.