Twitcher - City not that good / spurs win to win the league

moomba said:
Crouchinho said:
Thanks for the insult, but City were top of the league at the time and Spurs were 5th. City were miles better than Spurs all season, yet you were cheering on United. As I said some support United against Spurs on here. I doubt it's that way at the Eastlands though

We were 3 points ahead of you if you won your two games in hand. Most blues would have considered Spurs as our main threat to a top 4 position.

Is it that hard to understand why people on this board (and I can assure you people at the Etihad) would want a rival to beat Spurs if it benefited our club)?

Not hard to understand at all, fella. Not for me, at any rate.

Plenty of times that I found myself rooting for Arsenal back in the dark, Sugar days when we regularly seemed to be too close to the relegation zone for comfort (or even in it) and we needed them to beat one of our relegation rivals.

God, I hated Sugar for making me do that!

Crouchinho said:
SWP's back said:
stony said:
I fucking hate Spurs, have done for years and I'm one of their biggest critics on here. However I would rather Spurs get top 4 than any of the other realistic contenders. I would never cheer for the rags if they were playing you and if you honestly think that half of bluemoon would, then you are well wide of the mark.
The thick tit is citing their game last year where a Utd win was of great benefit to us (when the battle for 4th was very tight). He's just another case of someone not understanding something fairly straightforward. Ofcourse we were gonna want Utd to win if it helped cement our first top 4 finish.

Thanks for the insult, but City were top of the league at the time and Spurs were 5th. City were miles better than Spurs all season, yet you were cheering on United. As I said some support United against Spurs on here. I doubt it's that way at the Eastlands though

We were not 1st on Jan 16th 2011 (and we had played 2 games more). We were always in direct competition with you, not Utd. Hence beating you on 3rd to last game to ensure CL football.

If you're gonna make stuff up, do it on stuff we can't check up on flower.

SWP's back said:
Crouchinho said:
SWP's back said:
The thick tit is citing their game last year where a Utd win was of great benefit to us (when the battle for 4th was very tight). He's just another case of someone not understanding something fairly straightforward. Ofcourse we were gonna want Utd to win if it helped cement our first top 4 finish.

We were not 1st on Jan 16th 2011 (and we had played 2 games more). We were always in direct competition with you, not Utd. Hence beating you on 3rd to last game to ensure CL football.

If you're gonna make stuff up, do it on stuff we can't check up on flower.

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/9357959.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/footbal ... 357959.stm</a> - table to the right, but as you said you supported United for the day and probably two times a year over Spurs

Your point? Look at games played you fool. We were never gonna win the league last season. Top 4 was everything.

Crouchinho said:
The cookie monster said:
Crouchinho said:
City were miles better than Spurs all season

And we still are & probably will be for a long time, so get use to it you clown!

I will. I'm used to hearing that from United fans on redcafe how good they are too

I am in no way painting all Man City fans with the same brush, as I still have a bunch of Man City fans who are still sound, and plenty on this forum are good to talk to as well, but it's amazing how quickly some have become the very thing they bitched about for so long.

spurspinter1 said:
Crouchinho said:
The cookie monster said:
And we still are & probably will be for a long time, so get use to it you clown!

I will. I'm used to hearing that from United fans on redcafe how good they are too

I am in no way painting all Man City fans with the same brush, as I still have a bunch of Man City fans who are still sound, and plenty on this forum are good to talk to as well, but it's amazing how quickly some have become the very thing they bitched about for so long.
So you dont follow your managers sentiments then that you are equally as entertaining & are just as good......

And i wont be a hypocrite & say i talk to or like spurs fans cause i dont!

And i am not bitching you were once better than us now your not is that hard to understand?

spurspinter1 said:
Crouchinho said:
The cookie monster said:

It's true. Redcafe is filled with very arrogant fans, they laugh at clubs like City, Pool, Spurs and Arsehole on a regular basis.

On here you get comments laughing at Spurs being on channel 5 and how they're better than Barca now. I expect that from Man UTD and Arsenal fans really

Anyway when the press print another article on Spurs or Harry it'll get turned around on the Spurs fans again and everyone will bite as usual

The cookie monster said:
spurspinter1 said:
Crouchinho said:

So you dont follow your managers sentiments then that you are equally as entertaining & are just as good......

And i wont be a hypocrite & say i talk to or like spurs fans cause i dont!

And i am not bitching you were once better than us now your not is that hard to understand?

My manager's sentiments about who? Please make yourself clearer, and provide a few quotes as to what you are trying to express as I'm lost.

There is not liking Spurs and there is being arrogant.

And it is slightly hard to understand what you're trying to say when you're clearly not to competant in the use of your/you're, I genuinely don't understand what you're trying to say with the last line. I apologise for being a grammer nazi and I'm sure it'll come back to bite me on the arse but I'm not sure what you are trying to say pal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.