Twitcher - City not that good / spurs win to win the league

stony said:
Crouchinho said:
50% on here would cheer on Chelsea and United

I fucking hate Spurs, have done for years and I'm one of their biggest critics on here. However I would rather Spurs get top 4 than any of the other realistic contenders. I would never cheer for the rags if they were playing you and if you honestly think that half of bluemoon would, then you are well wide of the mark.
The thick tit is citing their game last year where a Utd win was of great benefit to us (when the battle for 4th was very tight). He's just another case of someone not understanding something fairly straightforward. Ofcourse we were gonna want Utd to win if it helped cement our first top 4 finish.

SWP's back said:
stony said:
Crouchinho said:

I fucking hate Spurs, have done for years and I'm one of their biggest critics on here. However I would rather Spurs get top 4 than any of the other realistic contenders. I would never cheer for the rags if they were playing you and if you honestly think that half of bluemoon would, then you are well wide of the mark.
The thick tit is citing their game last year where a Utd win was of great benefit to us (when the battle for 4th was very tight). He's just another case of someone not understanding something fairly straightforward. Ofcourse we were gonna want Utd to win if it helped cement our first top 4 finish.
Most fans would cheer on the devil if it meant their club would benefit. I can't see how he doesn't realize this.

Don't see anything wrong with what he's said. I don't agree, and I don't think they are in the title race - and I doubt most Spurs fans would see that either.

As for hating Spurs. Many on this board do. Me included. To me, you're second only to the rags. The reason; ridiculously overinflated opinion of your club's historical prestige with respect to ours.

SWP's back said:
stony said:
Crouchinho said:

Thanks for the insult, but City were top of the league at the time and Spurs were 5th. City were miles better than Spurs all season, yet you were cheering on United. As I said some support United against Spurs on here. I doubt it's that way at the Eastlands though

Crouchinho said:
SWP's back said:
stony said:

Thanks for the insult, but City were top of the league at the time and Spurs were 5th. City were miles better than Spurs all season, yet you were cheering on United. As I said some support United against Spurs on here. I doubt it's that way at the Eastlands though
The Etihad.

As you can probably tell from my username, I'm a Spurs fan. Came on this forum to get some opposing fans views and because I'm not going to go on an Arsenal, Chelsea, or Liverpool forum (bitter rivals for me) it was a choice between the two Manchester clubs.

Red-Cafe makes me rather sick, so I chose this one.

The past two years, we have had the moments of absolute bliss and absolute despair against you, both from Crouch goals; one to fire us into the CL, and one to eliminate us from contention. Mixed bag.

Anyways, my views are as follows: I fully expect you and United to duke it out for the title, unless Chelsea go absolutely crazy in the transfer window (which is looking rather likely) the title race will be in Manchester.

That being said, don't write us off for 4th. By January 22nd I wouldn't be surprised to see us comfortably in 3rd, maybe even challenging the top two. Then we have a tough stretch really defining our season. No one can really predict that far ahead so I don't think I will.

Anyways, peaceful Spurs fan here joining and I hope to get some good debate going here with some of you. Just letting you know that not all "Spuds" fans are arrogant cocks :)

Spurs3 said:
As you can probably tell from my username, I'm a Spurs fan. Came on this forum to get some opposing fans views and because I'm not going to go on an Arsenal, Chelsea, or Liverpool forum (bitter rivals for me) it was a choice between the two Manchester clubs.

The past two years, we have had the moments of absolute bliss and absolute despair against you, both from Crouch goals; one to fire us into the CL, and one to eliminate us from contention. Mixed bag.

Anyways, my views are as follows: I fully expect you and United to duke it out for the title, unless Chelsea go absolutely crazy in the transfer window (which is looking rather likely) the title race will be in Manchester.

That being said, don't write us off for 4th. By January 22nd I wouldn't be surprised to see us comfortably in 3rd, maybe even challenging the top two. Then we have a tough stretch really defining our season. No one can really predict that far ahead so I don't think I will.

Anyways, peaceful Spurs fan here joining and I hope to get some good debate going here with some of you. Just letting you know that not all "Spuds" fans are arrogant cocks :)
Hiya-sensible opposition fans are always welcome.

Crouchinho said:

We were 3 points ahead of you if you won your two games in hand. Most blues would have considered Spurs as our main threat to a top 4 position.

Is it that hard to understand why people on this board (and I can assure you people at the Etihad) would want a rival to beat Spurs if it benefited our club)?

Crouchinho said:
If you asked everyone that attended matches the stats in favour of City would be higher

City are no threat to Spurs, as Spurs are no threat to City.

Spurs want champions league, City want the championship.

If City can take points off Arsenal, Pool, Chelsea then most would be made up.

I'm pretty sure everyone around Eastlands would want Spurs to beat United and Chelsea, even though 50% on here would cheer on Chelsea and United
COME ON MAN!! You made such sense in the 1st part of your comment and then blow it with that last bit. I am not around the Etihad, and I'd want Spurs to kill Rags. And 50% of us to cheer on the Rags?? Noooo. That'd be like me going on to Glory-Glory and stating 1/2 of y'all would be pulling for Arsenal/Chelsea over us. Is that true??

Maybe I'm a little touchy/grumpy right now, but I just couldn't let this go w/o commenting.

Spurs3 said:

Think you'll finish above the scum they are garbage compared to us and your lot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.