Twitchers post match interview

he's almost in fuckin tears, the sad old twat

what is a disgrace though, worse than waving imaginary cards, is making unsubstantiated claims about a player and what he was trying to do
nevermind though, for god harry and the queen and the papers will defend this crook to the hilt

And yet the eruption in the press about Mancini and his card waving. You really couldn't make it up. We have a manager not only on trial for tax evasion, but he's making completely classless comments like that in the post match interview. But because he schmoozes the right people and always has his car window down for a soundbite, he's above criticism. Even last season when they got something pathetic like 9 points from 11 games and we were storming into the top 4, Spurs fans, of all people, were amazed that he doesn't get more about it written in the papers. When your own fans are noticing a lack of bad press about your manager you know it's got to be fucking obvious.

The twitching candle faced bent tax doging twat can fuck off. To see his twitching ugly face hit warp factor 10 in his post match interview was the icing on the cake for me.

His pre match comments about anyone can win the league with that about of money spent made me laugh. If it was that easy then why didn't the so call football expert pundits all tip us to win the league. If it was straight forward then even the coke snorting alcholic who goes by the name of Paul Merson Merson would have tipped us to win the league. Well which one is it you twitching tax doging ****? Either you haven't got a fucking clue what you are talking about or Paul Merson, Ray the Crab, Alan Hanson and Mark bum bandit Lawenson are all wrong.

One trophy in your entire managemnt career and you had to bankrupt Pompey and get lucky against a couple of champioshi sides to even get that.

Good luck with your court case tomorrow. I hope you get arsed raped so badly in prison that you have nightmares for the rest of your life.

The twitching tax evader had been slagging Bob... "its not in my make up".. "its not something i would do" etc etc in relation to Bobs imaginary red card waving and yet comes out with more bitterness than schweppes, once we beat them.

Fuck off twitch, fuck off ossie, fuck off villa, fuck right off chas and fuckin dave. The spivs took a fuckin beating. And I for one fuckin loved it !

As a neutral, it was never an intensional stamp, and is why the ref that was 2 yards away and looking right at it, gave nothing.

i think today you showed your true title credentials, as when they pulled it back to 2-2 you could of easily lost the game, but you went on to win which is what all champions do during the run in.

Well played and i hope your still top come may.

If redtwat was to moan about a deliberate stamp then he needs to look at Karl Henrys yesterday and see the difference.

Anyway all the best UTV

bluebird113 said:
I think Manchester City should make a formal complaint to the FA regarding his comments on Balotelli saying he should not have been on the pitch as he is ALWAYS doing it(the stamp) it is grossly unfair and untrue what a bitter man he is

Is that not a covert derogatory(?) comment at the ref...

CoE82 said:
As a neutral, it was never an intensional stamp, and is why the ref that was 2 yards away and looking right at it, gave nothing.

i think today you showed your true title credentials, as when they pulled it back to 2-2 you could of easily lost the game, but you went on to win which is what all champions do during the run in.

Well played and i hope your still top come may.

If redtwat was to moan about a deliberate stamp then he needs to look at Karl Henrys yesterday and see the difference.

Anyway all the best UTV

Neutral enough for me haha

samharris said:
bluebird113 said:
I think Manchester City should make a formal complaint to the FA regarding his comments on Balotelli saying he should not have been on the pitch as he is ALWAYS doing it(the stamp) it is grossly unfair and untrue what a bitter man he is

Not at all he made me really angry with his comments about Mario

Dr Mick said:
The twitching candle faced bent tax doging twat can fuck off. To see his twitching ugly face hit warp factor 10 in his post match interview was the icing on the cake for me.

His pre match comments about anyone can win the league with that about of money spent made me laugh. If it was that easy then why didn't the so call football expert pundits all tip us to win the league. If it was straight forward then even the coke snorting alcholic who goes by the name of Paul Merson Merson would have tipped us to win the league. Well which one is it you twitching tax doging ****? Either you haven't got a fucking clue what you are talking about or Paul Merson, Ray the Crab, Alan Hanson and Mark bum bandit Lawenson are all wrong.

One rophy in your entire managemnt career and you had to bankrupct Pompey and get lucky against a couple of mangement sides to even get that.

Good luck with your court case tomorrow. I hope you get arsed raped so badly in prison that you have nightmares for the rest of your life.

Exactly this.^^^^*

bluebird113 said:
samharris said:
bluebird113 said:

Not at all he made me really angry with his comments about Mario

I think Samharris was referring to twitcher

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.