Twitchers post match interview

1_barry_conlon said:
Lucky13 said:
You won't stop talking , why don't you give a rest.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3VSZB6dkhU[/youtube]

Made my day that. Thank you.

Should of played it at the end of the game. Remember after beating chelsea a few years ago we played "one step beyond" just to take the piss hahaa

How many transfers in and out of WHU did twitcher oversee during one of his seasons at WHU???? I think it was about 40 in one season alone. He`s a bent twat and I hope the **** is sent down, primarily as he will only have visiting rights at the weekend and that will mean taking Jamie Redknapp off our screens!!

Manchester city should demand that he produces evidence of this slanderous statement and demand a public apology for defamation.
he will have plenty practice producing evidence next week

Arry going to have more important things to think about than City for a while

NumberPlateDimensions.gif

Very sore loser, and judging by some of the tweets the players and fans are too, I will say it again, they should not have believed all the hype, they came as favourites due to us missing players and a dip in form, could this be the game when their wheels come off as per, and they start to slide and will be battling for 4th with Newcastle

I hope he doesn't get locked up this week, if Benitez or someone of that ilk got this Spuds team(then bought another striker and a replacement for Lennon) they would be serious title challengers, but under Redknob top 4 at best.

Kun Aguero said:
I hope he doesn't get locked up this week, if Benitez or someone of that ilk got this Spuds team(then bought another striker and a replacement for Lennon) they would be serious title challengers, but under Redknob top 4 at best.
What? Take it you are joking.
Benitez better than twicher? I beg to differ sir.
Didn't exactly cover himself in glory at Inter when he had the resources.
I wouldn't wish the fat Spanish waiter on the rags!(well, actually I prob would come to think of it)
Laughable excuse for a top manager imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.