Two Brighton fans stabbed in Rome

He was actually an Irish man but all the same terrible thing to happen to a match going fan.
His wife was on the radio a few days ago.
I think he is still non verbal

"Sean Cox, the Irish Liverpool fan who suffered catastrophic injuries when he was assaulted while attending a game at Anfield, has walked for the first time in five years with the help of a team of engineers at DCU.
Mr Cox’s wife Martina said his progress has been significant, and he has now walked again with the help of a mechanical exoskeleton"

Every time in Italy. Is there a worse country in europe? Maybe Turkey, but not heard anything about Turkish fans for a good few years.

In Italy it is known as " punicicate" and is said to be aimed at humiliating the rival fan rather than killing them. Some say it leads back to medieval duelling where slashing an opponents buttock was considered a skilful move.
Also though not exclusive to Roma most stabbings are in Rome as a city ,other Italian clubs tend not to use the same method
'Istory La

In Italy it is known as " punicicate" and is said to be aimed at humiliating the rival fan rather than killing them. Some say it leads back to medieval duelling where slashing an opponents buttock was considered a skilful move.
Also though not exclusive to Roma most stabbings are in Rome as a city ,other Italian clubs tend not to use the same method
'Istory La
They use oozis

'Istory La
I'm sure I also read that, if caught, they get lesser charges as it can't be considered attempted murder if it's in the buttocks, could be wrong but I did read it.
No idea if that's what happened to the Brighton lads, disgusting either way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.