Two City fans murdered in the space of a week!!

shocking behaviour
my thoughts and sympathy to his loved ones
they have a life sentence of their own
cannot imagine how they will be feeling

Really sad. Sincere condolences to their families. Rest in peace.

I've drunk in the pub The Sir Robert Peel a few times but this is still shocking and very, very sad.

mcfcnorthstand said:
black mamba said:
no doubt he was looking much the worse for wear , and it's probable that he was just in the wrong place , at the wrong time.

He was in the right place at right time, as he was just on his way home after a night out. The scumbags who did it, where in wrong place at wrong time.

beautifully put. This lad who was murdered did nothing wrong.<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:51 pm --<br /><br />
M22 WOODHOUSE PARK said:
Mental_blue said:
I really don't know what the world is coming to when you can't go about your daily business without fearing your life.

I sometimes get the last tram back to Stretford from town and walk back the 3/4 mile to my house in Chorlton. I'll have to start thinking twice about doing this in future.

RIP Blue - another sad loss of a young life.

I stopped walking anywhere alone twenty years ago after a very scary incident in the Ayres Road area of old Trafford, it's just far to dangerous, especially late at night when you have got a few beers in you. There has been so many young lads that have been murdered or ended up in rivers after nights out in manchester and walking home alone, Vinny Derrick, Nathan Tomlinson, Chris Brahney, Michael Simpson, Souvik Pal, Anuj Bidve, the list goes on and on.
If you have to be alone at night try and arrange a lift or jump in a taxi, arrange to stay at a mates gaff and walk home with him/her, you will have a better chance of making it alive.

deepest condolences to all of the friends and family of all those who never made it home, where ever your from.

Yes, thoughts with them all.

A guy has now been charged with the 'Kieran' murder in Whalley Range ....

m7z66r.jpg

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/berkshire-man-charged-over-murder-1238107" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... er-1238107</a>

Detectives investigating the death of teenager Kieran Crump Raiswell have charged a man with his murder.

Kieran, 18, was found on Upper Chorlton Road, Whalley Range, last Wednesday with stab wounds. He died in hospital from his injuries.

A post mortem examination found Kieran died from a stab wound to the chest.

Police have charged Imran Akhtar Hussain, 26, of Tilehurst Lane, Bracknell, Berkshire, with his murder.

He has also been charged with common assault in relation to an incident in Nottingham on January 4.

Mr Hussain is due to appear before magistrates in Trafford tomorrow.

It is indeed dreadful that two decent young men have lost their lives in such a way.
I truly don't know what's going on in the world.
R.I.P. both young Kieron and Gareth, my condolances to both your families.

An unbelievable shocking waste of a life.
Someone with their whole life in front of them, taken away in such terrible circumstances.
Hope the perpetrator gets everything that e deserves.

R.I.P. Blue, condolences to the family.....

M22 WOODHOUSE PARK said:
Mental_blue said:
I really don't know what the world is coming to when you can't go about your daily business without fearing your life.

I sometimes get the last tram back to Stretford from town and walk back the 3/4 mile to my house in Chorlton. I'll have to start thinking twice about doing this in future.

RIP Blue - another sad loss of a young life.

I stopped walking anywhere alone twenty years ago after a very scary incident in the Ayres Road area of old Trafford, it's just far to dangerous, especially late at night when you have got a few beers in you. There has been so many young lads that have been murdered or ended up in rivers after nights out in manchester and walking home alone, Vinny Derrick, Nathan Tomlinson, Chris Brahney, Michael Simpson, Souvik Pal, Anuj Bidve, the list goes on and on.
If you have to be alone at night try and arrange a lift or jump in a taxi, arrange to stay at a mates gaff and walk home with him/her, you will have a better chance of making it alive.

deepest condolences to all of the friends and family of all those who never made it home, where ever your from.

Yes but on the other hand you can't live your life in fear and let the cowards win. People should feel safe any time of the day but thanks to society people are crippled with fear and anxiety.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.