two deals in process

SSN just said we're going to hear from Mancini, think its just team news ahead of the game though.

BibbyBlue85 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
there's an improved deal for Joe Hart happening so couple of people at City saying.

Not the first signing we all want - but still very welcome IMO.

Very good news imo.

Any news on new faces at all mate?

Great news on Joe, defo.

Realise have previously put myself out there, but the info on names in drip drip, certainly not as regular since Hughes departure.

Whether we are simply tightening up, or Mancini hasn't be around long enough for the info to work itself around various elements within club.

No doubting the original info I posted that two deals in Italy were well on the way in terms of negotiations, but my own sources for info haven't had concrete sniff of a name - only the poss on Vieira, I fear.

This could simply be Mancini considering Kompany for the centre-back role/back up for time being.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Very good news imo.

Great news on Joe, defo.

Realise have previously put myself out there, but the info on names in drip drip, certainly not as regular since Hughes departure.

Whether we are simply tightening up, or Mancini hasn't be around long enough for the info to work itself around various elements within club.

No doubting the original info I posted that two deals in Italy were well on the way in terms of negotiations, but my own sources for info haven't had concrete sniff of a name - only the poss on Vieira, I fear.

This could simply be Mancini considering Kompany for the centre-back role/back up for time being.

No worries mate, i appreciate the info. It's just good to know that things are happening behind the scenes and we are active. Names don't matter too much to me as i just need to know something is happening lol.

Viera wouldn't be so bad imo, he is a true battler and someone who could lead from the front in big games. His age is a bit of a worry but im guessing he will be used sporadically if he came.

Thanks again mate

tolmie's hairdoo said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Very good news imo.

Great news on Joe, defo.

Cheers TH, always appreciated mate.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
there's an improved deal for Joe Hart happening so couple of people at City saying.

what? a new bid coming in? hope we dont get rid off hart.. defo future england keeper

SouthStandStander said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

what? a new bid coming in? hope we dont get rid off hart.. defo future england keeper

I think he means a new contract.

SouthStandStander said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

From us! - just improved terms I would suspect.

Joe has been told going nowhere.

Not sure why some folks are against the idea of Vieira on loan. It's going to be very hard to bring in a top class midfielder in January so it's a decent move to provide cover for the second half of the season. As the injury to Ireland has shown, we have *zero* cover for our midfielders. We had to play Sylvinho in CM against Boro.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.