two deals in process

levets said:
Tolmies Hairdo.......

Had a nudge about Shawcross in and Benji out.... Can you expand further...?

Shawcross was mentioned in one of the sunday papers.

There is interest in Benjani from Stoke and Hull, but whether Shawcross is in that equation, not a dickie-bird.

He isn't that great - Richard Johnson at Brum...now that's a different matter...

So it was Cook who persitently chased RSC?
Get real folks MH is a control freak he was in total charge of whom he got in and out.

As for Hughes saying it was his decision (RD), well thats not really fighting for him to stay and selling him for a pittance

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Shawcross was mentioned in one of the sunday papers.

There is interest in Benjani from Stoke and Hull, but whether Shawcross is in that equation, not a dickie-bird.

He isn't that great - Richard Johnson at Brum...now that's a different matter...

*Roger Johnson*

Prophet of Doom said:
Oh come on......please dont try and blame Cook for getting rid of Dunne.

Hughes put the writing on the wall for Dunne by spending £40 on two new centre halfs, so please dont try a shield Hughes from any blame here.

He may not have put pressure on Dunne to leave but he certainly wasnt in his plans for the team.

Wise up !

Yet another Hughes apologist.

£40, sounds about right for those two liability's

rastus said:
So it was Cook who persitently chased RSC?
Get real folks MH is a control freak he was in total charge of whom he got in and out.

As for Hughes saying it was his decision (RD), well thats not really fighting for him to stay and selling him for a pittance

Who mentioned RSC?.....I thought we was talking about the Dunne transfer which is a differant issue.
Cook wanted him out of the club and he got his wish......why else would Dunne point the finger at Cook once he left rather than point it at Hughes?
Not often you get players blaming the Chief Executive of a club for there departure without there being any truth in it.
Like i said he wanted him out and he got his wish!

Prophet of Doom said:
Oh come on......please dont try and blame Cook for getting rid of Dunne.

Hughes put the writing on the wall for Dunne by spending £40 on two new centre halfs, so please dont try a shield Hughes from any blame here.

He may not have put pressure on Dunne to leave but he certainly wasnt in his plans for the team.

Wise up !

Yet another Hughes apologist.

I certainly wouldn't accuse DANAMY of being a Hughes apologist... not at all!

Sorry to get in the way of all this tangental bickering but has TH posted any more info on this yet?

Petetheblu said:
macmanson said:
I have been involved in coaching and club administration at the amateur level in Canada though.

Do you know Celine Dion?????????????

lol, no, not personally. The country is quite large, so I've been fortunate to not too. :) She's a good singer but a definite oddbal and is usually the butt of jokes in Canada. She's married to her manager who is 26 yrs older than her and was managing her when she was still a teenager, so that's kinda creepy and usually the subject of the aforementioned jokes.

Not directed at you in particular, but I do find it funny though when people hear I'm Canadian they always ask if I know so and so like we live in a charming little village. As a Country, we are the 2nd largest in the world next to Russia but only have a population of about 34 million. The UK is 79th yet have over 60 million living there. In fact, there are 35 other countries who's population is bigger than ours, so our Country is pretty sparsley populated outside of a half dozen cities with a million or more people living in them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.