Two faced city fans

I sit in 115, and was right up against the Germans in the bottom corner. Those who think we should all be calm and admire the Germans for their passionate support should have come and stood where i was. It was fukin ridiculous. Those who think the German lads were nice lederhosen wearing boys out for a fun have it dead wrong, most were pissed, most on the wind-up, and most of them well up for it.. It was a recipe for disaster, and it very nearly happened. It seems to me most of them weren't in their allocated seat anyway, they just congregated together there. Older city fans, and those who bought their kids were moving from their seats up the stand to get out of the way, those seats were promptly taken up by more Germans. When me and my lad got to our seats 5 mins before KO, we had to shift two Germans out of them. I spoke to the stewards as soon as I realised what was going on, but they said there was nothing they could do, they blamed the club for selling them seats in the City end, all they could do was try and keep the two sets of fans apart. I don't care what anybody says, even now, in this country, you do not mix both sets of supporters. Sad to say, but a fact nevertheless.

What pisses me off even more, is there was (sadly, but that's another discussion..) lots of blue seats up on both side top tiers, they could have grouped a few blocks together up there, and moved all the Germans at half time to an area where they could have easily been supervised, whilst diffusing the possible flash point in 115. Pretty shoddy stuff tonight imo from the club in terms of how this has panned out, and it cant be allowed to happen again.

The Borrusia fans tried to get tickets near the rest of their fans. This put them in our singing section, with probably our most passionate fans.

Generally, where we were sitting, there seemed respectful rivalry amongst both fans, but there was some spitting from the Germans above us.

Also when they scored, there was some threatening and provocative celebrations from Germans sitting in front of us. We did not react.

The ticket selling system should be examined to avoid future trouble between fans , which could be a lot worse.

It was an absolutely brilliant atmosphere tonight in 115 so no problem with them being in ours, but you give it out like that you have to take it back. Thought the South Stand were great tonight, well done lads, only shame was the Kippax decided to watch it on TV.

Was always goin kickoff with how many of them got into our end and they made it worse by cheering a chanting u av show a bit of respect

It would be better to give away teams more tickets when it is obvious there will be plenty spare.

Anyone who went Schalke would have seen more even more City fans in the home sections than BM fans today, and not a hint of trouble then with City fans celebrating the goals and left unmolested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.