Two journalists have been shot dead during a live TV report

The suspect believed to have shot a reporter and cameraman to death on live television in Virginia was identified as a disgruntled former employee of the station, and he apparently posted video of the shootings to social media.

A sheriff's department identified the suspect as Vester Lee Flanagan II, 41, also known as Bryce Williams. ABC News said that it received a 23-page fax from someone claiming to be Bryce Williams and turned it over to authorities.

Gov. Terry McAuliffe told radio station WTOP that the suspect was "distraught" and being chased by state police.

Twitter and Facebook accounts believed to belong to the suspect, under the name Bryce Williams, posted video of the shootings hours later, during the chase. Those accounts were quickly taken down.
The accounts also posted an apparent justification for the shootings, accusing the reporter of having made racist comments and the cameraman of having reported the suspect to human resources.

This is the guy

150826-bryce-williams-twitter-profile-pic_af7d0af2b8be36073e67e5d630faff5d.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Crazy when looking at the guy to think he could be capable of such behaviour.

As they say: don't judge a book by it's cover.

For me in my life - everybody is a suspect, I'm waiting to be fucked over. Sounds miserable but that's the way society is.

Sometime last night he faxed a 23 page document to the ABC channel. They have handed over to police

Shooter still alive apparently.

Hope the kunt is in pain and gets 100 years in the shittiest jail in America

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.