Two journalists have been shot dead during a live TV report

Yeah I'm sure that lady they were interviewing had it coming too. He was a crackpot and that was the only motive

Yeah wishing rape on someone is great stuff isn't it?
To be fair, some people deserve it. Him being one of them.

What I do find strange is many of the hang em high brigade, on Facebook at least, want him to pull through and not die of his own hand.

To be fair, some people deserve it. Him being one of them.

What I do find strange is many of the hang em high brigade, on Facebook at least, want him to pull through and not die of his own hand.

If he kills himself I'd look at it as the easy way out, why should he be given that chance?

Fox News is going to now go through reasons he was let go 2 years ago

2 fucking years ago? I thought it was recent, that's even worse, it's not even a fucked up moment losing the head thing in that case.

2 fucking years ago? I thought it was recent, that's even worse, it's not even a fucked up moment losing the head thing in that case.
No it was 2 years ago and he was described as a very unhappy man who was very difficult to work with. Always taking offence to anything anyone said according to the station manager.

He was fired after many incidents involving anger

Exactly. That's why I'm against capital punishment. Better let the **** rot.

Exactly. Much rather he spend the rest of his life in prison. Death isnt much of a punishment for somebody who wants to die

Well if it's execution by cheesegrater I might be convinced.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.