Two minors suspended by club for offensive chanting at Brighton game | 17 year old charged by GMP (p29)

The club would have better off not responding to this; “reports” can be anything from absolutely evident to absolutely rubbish. Responding only highlights what probably was not true.

Confirmed reports would have been a different matter.
Sounds like there was some footage on SM and all over press now.

Sounds like there was some footage on SM and all over press now.
I know we are not the only club but we really do have a minority of scum bag supporters.

I always thought Charlton was a miserable so and so (although a great player) but no death (apart from the likes of Putin etc) should be mocked or celebrated.

Hope the scrotes involved are identified and banned from watching City.

I know we are not the only club but we really do have a minority of scum bag supporters.

I always thought Charlton was a miserable so and so (although a great player) but no death (apart from the likes of Putin etc) should be mocked or celebrated.

Hope the scrotes involved are identified and banned from watching City.
Agreed. Some of our fans like to bury their heads in the sand when it comes to offensive behaviour by fellow blues. That doesn't alter the fact that we do have a number of dickheads in our support. As does every club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.