Two minors suspended by club for offensive chanting at Brighton game | 17 year old charged by GMP (p29)

The club would have better off not responding to this; “reports” can be anything from absolutely evident to absolutely rubbish. Responding only highlights what probably was not true.

Confirmed reports would have been a different matter.
It is true. There’s a video going round social media of a few lads chanting ‘Bobby’s in a box’.

No idea. Might have been reported after. It was just in a discussion on the radio.

Some female City fan, older woman, said she spoke to some younger fans in the south stand about homophobic chanting to the Brighton fans. Didn't report them as they were young but has copied the club in on her tweet. Quite a few comments calling her a grass.

Some female City fan, older woman, said she spoke to some younger fans in the south stand about homophobic chanting to the Brighton fans. Didn't report them as they were young but has copied the club in on her tweet. Quite a few comments calling her a grass.
Sums their attitude up then.

I was hit in the early 90s for telling some one they were a dick for shouting racial abuse at an opposition player. Funnily enough, a black man also turned on him - but the dick chose to hit me.

Never be afraid to call out behaviour like that.

I stopped some knobs who were singing the ‘runway’ song on the Metrolink last season. I was the only person prepared to speak up and I am 77 years old.

Hate the Rags as much as the next man but there are some things you just shouldn’t do.
Well done, sir.

There is hating a club, and nothing wrong with that, then just being downright ignorant and disrespectful. It goes beyond rivalry.

The more who call it out, hopefully the more it dwindles out.

Looking at the photo of this child who posted on tick tock, he won’t even know who Charlton was or what he achieved in the game.

Well done, sir.

There is hating a club, and nothing wrong with that, then just being downright ignorant and disrespectful. It goes beyond rivalry.

The more who call it out, hopefully the more it dwindles out.

Looking at the photo of this child who posted on tick tock, he won’t even know who Charlton was or what he achieved in the game.

We are appearing to do a good job policing our own and we have fans who will call it out, all we need is for fans of other certain clubs to be called out by their respective clubs.

I can't believe the mentality of people singing about someone who has died from a rival club, I can't see next week going well with the minutes silence that will be held before the Derby.

Another one of the 66 boys gone is is how I see it, someone has lost their dad, grandad, brother, uncle, friend. I was genuinely gutted about it, just hope we pay the respect at the match properly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.