Two minors suspended by club for offensive chanting at Brighton game | 17 year old charged by GMP (p29)

Just been on talksport, this. They reckon Blues had reported it themselves in the stadium, which if true bloody well done those guys.
Which concourse was this? I didn’t hear anything and didn’t even know the sad news until I was on the way home, listening to the radio.

Which concourse was this? I didn’t hear anything and didn’t even know the sad news until I was on the way home, listening to the radio.
No idea. Might have been reported after. It was just in a discussion on the radio.

The scousers have gotten it right, they don't trust their own fans enough to have a minutes silence for anything other than their own grief stricken mob.

So they clap instead.

Agreed. Some of our fans like to bury their heads in the sand when it comes to offensive behaviour by fellow blues. That doesn't alter the fact that we do have a number of dickheads in our support. As does every club.
we are miles better than we used to be, after the vermin element of the rag support abused the deaths of Colin Bell and Franny Lee some blues were always going to respond

The scousers have gotten it right, they don't trust their own fans enough to have a minutes silence for anything other than their own grief stricken mob.

So they clap instead.
They had a minute’s silence yesterday.

Eventually all clubs will ween out the fans who sing sick songs fans will learn to be sensible like 99% do now
Seen two photos now of one of the supposed ‘fan’ who was singing it. As you’d expect, not a facial hair in sight. Just that pathetic sweep over hair cut they all have a hand bag type thing over his shoulder.

Just reading it now, it was a double one for the conflict and Charlton.

It's unusual to seen the rat pack behave at all.
The News of Charlton’s death hadn’t broken before the Liverpool game. The silence was for Israel:Palestine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.