Two minors suspended by club for offensive chanting at Brighton game | 17 year old charged by GMP (p29)

These young lads need educating not banning. A lot of us will have sang songs about Munich and digging up Matt busby and many more when we were younger, there was just no phones to record us and put us on social media back then
Welcome to North Korea, education camps, suppression of free speech, accept the party line.

As my old nanna used to say

Sticks and stones
will break your bones
names can never
hurt you.

The rags felt no remorse in the 60s about singing songs at Cardiff about the Aberfan disaster where kids died in horrendous circumstances. No football fans are without sin, and whilst i would rather mocking of disaster would not happen, the tribalism that surrounds football makes it endemic.

I have no feelings either way about Charlton, he was by all accounts an odious ****, the Rags will miss him, me, NO.

Some female City fan, older woman, said she spoke to some younger fans in the south stand about homophobic chanting to the Brighton fans. Didn't report them as they were young but has copied the club in on her tweet. Quite a few comments calling her a grass.
And rightly so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.