Two minors suspended by club for offensive chanting at Brighton game | 17 year old charged by GMP (p29)

New charge incoming.

The players passing should be respected but this attack by the league is disingenuous and gives us a tiny glimpse into how they view MCFC.

All clubs have idiots but idiots also have the right to an opinion. We apparently live in a free society. I don’t like how this is reported but not surprised. The attack on city continues…
You’re right choosing to mock a death is an opinion but doing so on the clubs property shouldn’t be tolerated. These young dregs of society need to be taught a hard lesson.

Lack of respect for someone is a long way from wishing them dead or celebrating their death. Over the years I've met plenty of people I had no respect for but I wouldn't be celebrating their deaths.
Neither will I. But I refuse to stand and applause him.

Lack of respect for someone is a long way from wishing them dead or celebrating their death. Over the years I've met plenty of people I had no respect for but I wouldn't be celebrating their deaths.
I won't be celebrating his life either. The shit we as a club over the years have had to take from the red wankers is off the scale. I hate that fucking club . But I will not disrespect any minutes silence.

Already anounced a minutes silence at both plus other comemorations throughout the week.
Rip Sir Bobby but why should they need to do 2 ?????
Surly the fact he survived when coming back from a European tie and the fact he gave them there biggest night in the same competition should be based around midweek ????

How Utd honour their players is for them to decide. He is their most iconic player. I would guess it could be argued that at the week end more season tickets holders will attend.

There’s a lot about United grate but it’s their call about this and City fans just need to do the right thing and show respect at the game. ( I appreciate people on here fully appreciate this)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.