Two people (34 y/o woman, 11 y/o girl) stabbed in Leicester Square

youngbob

Here we go again. Seems to have happened earlier this afternoon. Awful.

Praying things aren't too serious.

Abdullah, 29-year-old employee of a nearby coffee shop who risked his own life by grabbing the attacker and kicking the knife out of his hands. He might just have saved a little girl's life, and the life of the 34-year-old woman, with his brave actions.

View attachment 128065
Well that’s going to confuse the Neanderthals wanting another excuse to riot..

Blows my mind that the death sentence is still frowned upon. I'm a leftie in most aspects of politics but I have no idea how humans are allowed to commit atrious crimes on other humans and just get sent to their room for a few years.

People need to pay the ultimate price for certain acts. Obviously it's a pain that proof and process need to be water tight. But it's worth at least trying to get it right imo.

Especially in strong democracies.

(and if the death sentence is too much then hard labour or some other form of punishment that serves as a true deterent)

Abdullah, 29-year-old employee of a nearby coffee shop who risked his own life by grabbing the attacker and kicking the knife out of his hands. He might just have saved a little girl's life, and the life of the 34-year-old woman, with his brave actions.

View attachment 128065

Thank you Abdullah, this is the reaction of a real decent man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.