Two people (34 y/o woman, 11 y/o girl) stabbed in Leicester Square

Abdullah, 29-year-old employee of a nearby coffee shop who risked his own life by grabbing the attacker and kicking the knife out of his hands. He might just have saved a little girl's life, and the life of the 34-year-old woman, with his brave actions.

View attachment 128065
Should be knighted. I know it doesnt mean a lot in some ways but heroes like him should get all the recognition they deserve

I think somebody said on one of the other threads a while ago: have you noticed how a lot of victims of these mindless attacks are young women/girls?

I'm not for one minute suggesting that it's OK to attack men/boys but it takes a special kind of coward to attack an 11-year old girl with a knife.

Ariane Grande concert - lots of men caught up in it, but there was likely to be a high percentage of young girls there.
Same for the planned attack at the Taylor Swift concerts in Vienna that was thankfully thwarted.
Obviously the Southport murders and now this.

Blows my mind that the death sentence is still frowned upon. I'm a leftie in most aspects of politics but I have no idea how humans are allowed to commit atrious crimes on other humans and just get sent to their room for a few years.

People need to pay the ultimate price for certain acts. Obviously it's a pain that proof and process need to be water tight. But it's worth at least trying to get it right imo.

Especially in strong democracies.

(and if the death sentence is too much then hard labour or some other form of punishment that serves as a true deterent)

If you’re genuinely looking for a deterrent rather than retribution, surely the first place to look for guidance is those countries with the lowest levels of violent crime, rather than those with harshest punishments?

Pieces of shit like this should be tied to a lamppost and beaten to death by the public.

Pernicious mental health crisis in this country / society.
How did we get here?
And how can we reverse it?

If you’re genuinely looking for a deterrent rather than retribution, surely the first place to look for guidance is those countries with the lowest levels of violent crime, rather than those with harshest punishments?
I'm not just looking for deterence. I'm just as much looking for retribution.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.