Two people (34 y/o woman, 11 y/o girl) stabbed in Leicester Square

Pernicious mental health crisis in this country / society.
How did we get here?
And how can we reverse it?

Notwithstanding whatever the cause of this attack turns out to be, when even a regulatory body as useless as the CQC says we've got a "ticking time bomb" with CAMHS then you know we're in trouble. I know there's all sorts of challenges at the moment but I think for everyone's sakes, this has to be prioritised.

Last edited:
This , making people wait for a year or more to get an appointment at the hospital , like with most thing that are broken the tories have done this , now we are seeing the results
Like so many things Tory it is gaslighting or 1984 Newspeak... "Care in the Community".

Another thing to thank Thatcher for, alongside Privatisation and selling off all the Council Housing

This , making people wait for a year or more to get an appointment at the hospital , like with most thing that are broken the tories have done this , now we are seeing the results
20 years ago there was 3 or 4 sizable mental health places within short distances. Cheadle royal, in cheadle and park side in macc were huge.

My wifes brother suffers terribly, there is literally no where for the poor man to go

20 years ago there was 3 or 4 sizable mental health places within short distances. Cheadle royal, in cheadle and park side in macc were huge.

My wifes brother suffers terribly, there is literally no where for the poor man to go
That is terrible for him , suicide rates are so high in men , i would hope labour might invest in mental health services , mind you theresa may promised to do it but didnt , it must be looked at , it is a ticking time bomb

Abdullah, 29-year-old employee of a nearby coffee shop who risked his own life by grabbing the attacker and kicking the knife out of his hands. He might just have saved a little girl's life, and the life of the 34-year-old woman, with his brave actions.

View attachment 128065
Good man. The mental gymnastics the neanderthals will be doing now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.