Txiki Begiristain

Club sucked manager who's worst result was finishing second and that was the season when he wanted new players after winning championship and they bought xavi garcia, nastasic, maicon and sinclair, selling de jong and adam johnson :)
Manager who managed to win the most difficult title battle against the manager who actually invented that battle :D
Manager who created core of current team and no manager or spent trillions of dollars is able to change that. Same aguero silva and toure are leading players anyway.
Manager who taught our players how to defend in just 2 weeks. I couldn't imagine during hughes period that our team could defend well without new additions but after just one match team knew it.
Manager who invented Joe Hart and Vincent Kompany :)
And there can be a long list.

Maybe because of that unfair attitude club deserves that even guardiola isn't able to change things correctly.

There was many good things about Mancini, it wasn't all good though so we shouldn't be so blinkered.

His track record in Europe wasn't too good either.

Exactly, poor title defence (I know he wasn't given the players he wanted the year after but still had the same spine) hopeless in Europe. Special treatment to Balotelli. Sunderland and Everton beating us away every time. Not great with man management and the less said about that Wigan cup final the better

Exactly, poor title defence (I know he wasn't given the players he wanted the year after but still had the same spine) hopeless in Europe. Special treatment to Balotelli. Sunderland and Everton beating us away every time. Not great with man management and the less said about that Wigan cup final the better

Pretty sure there was a lot of unrest in his final season with a few players.

Though we conceded 4 goals once the entire time Mancini was here(aet vs Villa in the cup with our reserves playing)

Pep has conceded 4 twice already this season, conceded 4 or more 4 times last season.

Though we conceded 4 goals once the entire time Mancini was here(aet vs Villa in the cup with our reserves playing)

Pep has conceded 4 twice already this season, conceded 4 or more 4 times last season.

There are positives with Mancini of course, my reply was in response to someone listing every good point without including the many negatives too. We conceded 4 to a Barca side and played a chunk of the game with ten men. It was in a group game which we qualified from, something Bobby never experienced.

Also it wasn't a reserve team against Villa

There are positives with Mancini of course, my reply was in response to someone listing every good point without including the many negatives too. We conceded 4 to a Barca side and played a chunk of the game with ten men. It was in a group game which we qualified from, something Bobby never experienced.

Mancini had 2 shots at the champions league with us, admittedly one was terrible..The other we finished 3rd with 10points which is more than we got this season in an easier group than back then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.