Tyler interviewed about THAT day

Just watched the last 5 mins and celebrations again and from thinking it was Tyler saying "stupendous"...I've changed my mind to Quinn!...

Sky Blue said:
Just watched the last 5 mins and celebrations again and from thinking it was Tyler saying "stupendous"...I've changed my mind to Quinn!...
traitor

Dirty Harry said:
The perfect fumble said:
Dirty Harry said:
Manchester united :- "Took it with dignity and recognised it was City's day "

Really ? I thought it was anything but.

The "line" for that day is that Utd accepted the situation with "dignity". The fact that they did nothing of the sort is immaterial.

You've lost me bud ?
The game against QPR is now viewed as great drama, a fabulous end to the Premier League season with Aguero's goal played over and over again, that's the narrative the media has gone with, and why not? It ticks all the boxes. It's the narrative that informs most of the posts here on Bluemoon and again why not, it's glorious, it's fantastic and after all these years it's great.
But, as with the "dignity" line with Utd it's not an accurate description of the totality of the day, it's the prism we choose to see it, fortunately for us that's the way the media sees it too.
United fans on the other hand see it as QPR giving up, once they knew they were safe, for once they are the minority view.
Look how wrong footed the media is now over Balotelli? Desperately scrambling for a new narrative that captures the moment which somehow doesn't show them up too much for all the crap they've spouted before.
It is often said that in life perception trumps reality ever time, that is unless you get hit by a truck, then reality is very real indeed. Aguero's late winner and to a lesser degree Balotelli's two goals against Germany are the sporting equivalent of being hit by a truck, an event which violently throws perception out of sync with a very real reality, quick! Time for a radical change of perception.
For much of last season the media's perception of City was, "bought the league, bottled it, trouble in the camp, mercenaries"...waffle dither and fudge...Up to the Dzeko goal it was "typical City" After the Dzeko goal "game on" then comes Aguero!!! and it's "Worthy Champions, played the best football all season" etc, etc, hit the air waves, kick start the word processor! Bingo! New reality.

bluestevei said:
its quinny and he folows it with, THE GREATEST THING IVE SEEN IN FOOTBALL

+1

A better reaction and coverage from the unbelievably biased rag commentator Tyler than I'd have expected considering he must have been absolutely gutted

Drink it in Martin. Drink it in.

Regular Joe said:
Amazed how many need to clear their lug holes out. Tyler says stupendous.

^^

Undoubtedly Tyler, it's the climax of his comment following on from the "snatched it from their greatest rivals...." bit. Then Quinny comes in after the "stupendous".

lancs blue said:
Regular Joe said:
Amazed how many need to clear their lug holes out. Tyler says stupendous.

^^

Undoubtedly Tyler, it's the climax of his comment following on from the "snatched it from their greatest rivals...." bit. Then Quinny comes in after the "stupendous".
Correct, but there's nbo telling some people on here. There was a thread full of the argument in the days after the game. I gave it up as a bad job after a day or two.

It's Tyler who says stupendous, clear as day! Haha, I think people just want it to not have been him so they can cling to the belief he hates us! Why Tyler would be gutted about us winning the league is a strange one. That moment there gave him that money shot moment of commentary which won't ever die.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.