Typical City !!

Kevcod

On another thread a fan asked what the Bee symbolised.
It symbolises the B in the "great new dawn" Bollocks we have been fed about City.

New, very expensive kit, that you can't actually buy at the moment as the fantastic new website dosn't work.
Not sure how the club can celebrate selling 30,000 season tickets but not have a system that can cope with more than 5 people trying desperately to PUT MONEY INTO THE CLUB.

People have taken the morning off work, bunked school, got up at the crack of dawn, awaited this for days etc and do the club keep their side of the bargain ?

Do they Bollocks !
Waited on the phone for ages only to be told "It's not working yet" at 9.10
Got back on and waited another 20 minutes only to be told the Doves offer doesn't apply to phone orders, even though I was getting a fraud danger warning when I tried to enter my card details.
Do you honestly think this would happen at other "big" clubs?
Of course not.
STOP making excuses for them, I doubt the Sheik will be very impressed when he finds out.

Imagine him trying to sell his Barclays shares last month and missing out on his 1.5 billion profit because the poxy website wouldn't work !

Moan at me all you like but you know it's true.
I was an hour late for work, got bollocked over that and I'm not sure if I haven't comprimised my banking details.
Still at least they found a drill top that fitted RSC

Kevcod said:
On another thread a fan asked what the Bee symbolised.
It symbolises the B in the "great new dawn" Bollocks we have been fed about City.

New, very expensive kit, that you can't actually buy at the moment as the fantastic new website dosn't work.
Not sure how the club can celebrate selling 30,000 season tickets but not have a system that can cope with more than 5 people trying desperately to PUT MONEY INTO THE CLUB.

People have taken the morning off work, bunked school, got up at the crack of dawn, awaited this for days etc and do the club keep their side of the bargain ?

Do they Bollocks !
Waited on the phone for ages only to be told "It's not working yet" at 9.10
Got back on and waited another 20 minutes only to be told the Doves offer doesn't apply to phone orders, even though I was getting a fraud danger warning when I tried to enter my card details.
Do you honestly think this would happen at other "big" clubs?
Of course not.
STOP making excuses for them, I doubt the Sheik will be very impressed when he finds out.

Imagine him trying to sell his Barclays shares last month and missing out on his 1.5 billion profit because the poxy website wouldn't work !

Moan at me all you like but you know it's true.
I was an hour late for work, got bollocked over that and I'm not sure if I haven't comprimised my banking details.
Still at least they found a drill top that fitted RSC

Couldn't have put it better myself. Since GC has come in the club has been run a lot better overall however we are still let down, time after time :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.