Tyrese Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denis Suarez is having a superb season. Starter at a top 4 competing club, just assisted the winner vs Liverpool in the Semi's of the europa league(won it last season with Sevilla where he was also a regular), will be playing Champions league next year and Barca reportedly want him back because of his form. The kid couldn't be doing any better for himself ffs.
And what do you think City should have done to keep him here?

Utter incompetence. The worst part is, Txiki is actually from Spain so really should have been able to come up with that plan.
I think it's unfair to blame Txiki, I read on here the other day it was all Pellegrini's fault even though Denis was back in Espana whilst MP was still packing to leave

Fuck all as he didn't want to be here.. Was just replying to you saying he's hardly pulling up trees.
First off, you have taken my post out of some context as it was a retort to the other poster who was blaming the club for losing all its star teenagers. To which I disagree.
How many goals and assists does he have? Would he be playing first team football here if he wanted away? There is a subtle connection between him be home sick and not performing well for us.
I still don't think he's exactly pulling up trees, as he left Manchester the same time as Pogba, someone who is slightly head of him I would think?

I know we can all just put the whole Denis Suarez thing to one side and say he was homesick but what happens if Barca come in for Brahim? We have to be prepared to deal with such a situation because Barcelona have a way to pull strings with Spanish players as they've taken Joan Roman and Suarez in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.