U.F.O. over St.Helens.

djelanomcfc said:
Just because he put it up as UFO doesn't mean he thought it was an alien or anything like that. UFO stands for unidentified flying object.

scottyboi said:
lol buzzer get a fucking grip.
People telling him to get a grip should probably read the whole topic.

guy has got issues tbh mate so wind your neck in.

scottyboi said:
djelanomcfc said:
Just because he put it up as UFO doesn't mean he thought it was an alien or anything like that. UFO stands for unidentified flying object.

People telling him to get a grip should probably read the whole topic.

guy has got issues tbh mate so wind your neck in.

Erm what issues do you seem to think he has then Jeremy Kyle?

scottyboi said:
djelanomcfc said:

he is a mad conspiracy theorist and probably wanks over a pic of chewbacca.
Erm what issues do you seem to think he has then Jeremy Kyle?[/quote]

he is a mad conspiracy theorist and probably wanks over a pic of chewbacca.[/quote]

Spottyboy, funnily enough ive never seen star wars and with the sound of you, your probably about 12 so it'd be you thats wankin',if youve discovered it yet? i personally have no need to crack one off as me Mrs. is mighty fine and is just the ticket thanks. Now you silly little twat, i seem to only ever see you posting when your slagging off or being the big Manchestoh i am, now if you dont wanna add anything to the post either one way or the other, do one Spotty, or even better, beam yourself up Spotty. PS, Theres people that have fucked this forum off because of wastes of sperm like yourself, not because people don't agree with whats been posted, as after all it is a forum that encourages positive debate, unfortunately it deters people from posting when they have to come across little sperm cells like you that have nothing to say and try and be the bigman behind his P.C., now go and get your pyjamas on as its nearly bedtime. One last thing boy, w'ever possie you've got, as knobs like you usually need one, leave them behind and come and see me, i'm in 111,on me own,just me, on second thoughts, as i know what you look like. i'll find you.

DJELANO, its all good.

People of BMF,mods and Ric, sorry for the above post and i don't mind a bit of banter and debate, but little knobs like Spottyboy take it to far and hide behind their screens, not so brave in the flesh.

with there high tec could you get them to fly over the coms , film the game and put it on here for all us skint fans as shady cant find a link

buzzer1 said:
scottyboi said:
he is a mad conspiracy theorist and probably wanks over a pic of chewbacca.

he is a mad conspiracy theorist and probably wanks over a pic of chewbacca.[/quote]

Spottyboy, funnily enough ive never seen star wars and with the sound of you, your probably about 12 so it'd be you thats wankin',if youve discovered it yet? i personally have no need to crack one off as me Mrs. is mighty fine and is just the ticket thanks. Now you silly little twat, i seem to only ever see you posting when your slagging off or being the big Manchestoh i am, now if you dont wanna add anything to the post either one way or the other, do one Spotty, or even better, beam yourself up Spotty. PS, Theres people that have fucked this forum off because of wastes of sperm like yourself, not because people don't agree with whats been posted, as after all it is a forum that encourages positive debate, unfortunately it deters people from posting when they have to come across little sperm cells like you that have nothing to say and try and be the bigman behind his P.C., now go and get your pyjamas on as its nearly bedtime. One last thing boy, w'ever possie you've got, as knobs like you usually need one, leave them behind and come and see me, i'm in 111,on me own,just me, on second thoughts, as i know what you look like. i'll find you.

DJELANO, its all good.

People of BMF,mods and Ric, sorry for the above post and i don't mind a bit of banter and debate, but little knobs like Spottyboy take it to far and hide behind their screens, not so brave in the flesh.[/quote]

LOL i think scotty got told.

11i3kub.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.