U.F.O. over St.Helens.

he is a mad conspiracy theorist and probably wanks over a pic of chewbacca.[/quote]

Spottyboy, funnily enough ive never seen star wars and with the sound of you, your probably about 12 so it'd be you thats wankin',if youve discovered it yet? i personally have no need to crack one off as me Mrs. is mighty fine and is just the ticket thanks. Now you silly little twat, i seem to only ever see you posting when your slagging off or being the big Manchestoh i am, now if you dont wanna add anything to the post either one way or the other, do one Spotty, or even better, beam yourself up Spotty. PS, Theres people that have fucked this forum off because of wastes of sperm like yourself, not because people don't agree with whats been posted, as after all it is a forum that encourages positive debate, unfortunately it deters people from posting when they have to come across little sperm cells like you that have nothing to say and try and be the bigman behind his P.C., now go and get your pyjamas on as its nearly bedtime. One last thing boy, w'ever possie you've got, as knobs like you usually need one, leave them behind and come and see me, i'm in 111,on me own,just me, on second thoughts, as i know what you look like. i'll find you.

DJELANO, its all good.

People of BMF,mods and Ric, sorry for the above post and i don't mind a bit of banter and debate, but little knobs like Spottyboy take it to far and hide behind their screens, not so brave in the flesh.[/quote]

LOL i think scotty got told.[/quote]

Soz DJ but wtf was that about, ive got issues and the wanking bit? his threads are about scrapping and the like, and there was absolutely no need for that bolox that he just posted, completely and utterly uncalled for, or is it just me? well mate as i said, we'll see how brave he is at the game.

LOL i think scotty got told.[/quote]

Soz DJ but wtf was that about, ive got issues and the wanking bit? his threads are about scrapping and the like, and there was absolutely no need for that bolox that he just posted, completely and utterly uncalled for, or is it just me? well mate as i said, we'll see how brave he is at the game.[/quote]

Buzzer i don't think he will be commenting on this thread again but i didnt see the reason for the things he sed. Hence the reason i stuck up for you

djelanomcfc said:
LOL i think scotty got told.

Soz DJ but wtf was that about, ive got issues and the wanking bit? his threads are about scrapping and the like, and there was absolutely no need for that bolox that he just posted, completely and utterly uncalled for, or is it just me? well mate as i said, we'll see how brave he is at the game.[/quote]

Buzzer i don't think he will be commenting on this thread again but i didnt see the reason for the things he sed. Hence the reason i stuck up for you

Thanks DJ and i know its not about you agreeing or disagreeing with the UFO story, its about whats proper. Now i know that people do not come onto this forum because as i said it is through people just like him, i love a laugh and a joke but theres boundaries and takin' the piss out of hand is not right. Why didnt he come back with something like "get a grip its a plane, but you notice when people ask me for instance about the UFOs at night and i answer them with the night vision lens in the daytime scenario they say nothing but piss takes and digs, theres only a few that come back with constructive answers and explanations, Elanjo being a good axample of constructiveness, he thinks i'm wrong i think hes wrong,good hearted debate and nothing more, end of. Thanks anyway DJ.

the fact of the matter is, to insult a person -person's for starting a thread on the off topic is ridiculous. Would spottyboi be so quick to be aggressive if the person sitting nxt to him at the game preferred that player to this player??? And then insult him for having his opinion?? I know he wouldn't!!! Therefor it shouldnt be done in the cyberworld either....
He's only showing the members what an idiot he is,,,.. Buzzer, keep em coming sunbeam,, you always get the pages flowing great debate!!

mcfc78 said:
the fact of the matter is, to insult a person -person's for starting a thread on the off topic is ridiculous. Would spottyboi be so quick to be aggressive if the person sitting nxt to him at the game preferred that player to this player??? And then insult him for having his opinion?? I know he wouldn't!!! Therefor it shouldnt be done in the cyberworld either....
He's only showing the members what an idiot he is,,,.. Buzzer, keep em coming sunbeam,, you always get the pages flowing great debate!!

Cheers 78' that was exactly my point, good luck to em mate. At the end of the day, if people find my threads a bit wacky then post back with constructive criticism and not out and out piss take. Not so brave in the flesh me thinks, 78', just immature nonsense, shame for him really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.