Rooneys agent on the phone!!!

samharris said:
jrb said:
U-N-I-T-E-D feeder club for man city
With a sign him up,
fergie out,
do you wanna loan,

ROONEYS AGENTS ON THE PHONE!!!!!!!

This 1 for the win! Much better than the ''nick nack paddy whack'' crap :D<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:34 pm --<br /><br />
samharris said:
jrb said:
U-N-I-T-E-D feeder club for man city
With a sign him up,
fergie out,
do you wanna loan,

ROONEYS AGENTS ON THE PHONE!!!!!!!

This 1 for the win! Much better than the ''nick nack paddy whack'' crap :D

Come on City
Blue Moon
We're not really here
City from Maine Road
Oh when the blues
Oh when De Jong
Ohhh Adam Johnson
Carlos Tevez is a blue
Vincent, Vincent Kompany
Hark now hear
Naaaa na na na na na naaaa City
City we love you
City til I die
We never win at home and we never win away

I could go on. There are dozens of songs I'd rather sing than spelling out their fucking name as part of a pissing nursery rhyme. No offence to the posters in this thread, in fact the original was quite funny when I first read it but I find it cringeworthy at the game and I can't stand being surrounded by blues spelling their name out. We should be singing our own name not theirs, especially in a game they aren't even part of.

masterwig said:
Come on City
Blue Moon
We're not really here
City from Maine Road
Oh when the blues
Oh when De Jong
Ohhh Adam Johnson
Carlos Tevez is a blue
Vincent, Vincent Kompany
Hark now hear
Naaaa na na na na na naaaa City
City we love you
City til I die
We never win at home and we never win away

I could go on. There are dozens of songs I'd rather sing than spelling out their fucking name as part of a pissing nursery rhyme. No offence to the posters in this thread, in fact the original was quite funny when I first read it but I find it cringeworthy at the game and I can't stand being surrounded by blues spelling their name out. We should be singing our own name not theirs, especially in a game they aren't even part of.

Tend to agree with you mate. Latest version is funny but it does annoy me how the finance version seems to attract more people joining in than the traditional City songs. I know it's been said before but weird how blues are happy spelling their name out but can't be bothered joining in on true City songs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.