Ohhh Adam Johnson
Carlos Tevez is a blue
Vincent, Vincent Kompany
Hark now hear
Naaaa na na na na na naaaa City
City we love you
City til I die
We never win at home and we never win away

I could go on. There are dozens of songs I'd rather sing than spelling out their fucking name as part of a pissing nursery rhyme. No offence to the posters in this thread, in fact the original was quite funny when I first read it but I find it cringeworthy at the game and I can't stand being surrounded by blues spelling their name out. We should be singing our own name not theirs, especially in a game they aren't even part of.
Right. And worst of all is finishing on u-n-I ffs we need new songs for a new era

masterwig said:
Come on City
Blue Moon
We're not really here
City from Maine Road
Oh when the blues
Oh when De Jong
Ohhh Adam Johnson
Carlos Tevez is a blue
Vincent, Vincent Kompany
Hark now hear
City we love you
City til I die

I could go on. There are dozens of songs I'd rather sing than spelling out their fucking name as part of a pissing nursery rhyme. No offence to the posters in this thread, in fact the original was quite funny when I first read it but I find it cringeworthy at the game and I can't stand being surrounded by blues spelling their name out. We should be singing our own name not theirs, especially in a game they aren't even part of.
Hear hear! It was cringeworthy hearing "This city is ours..." at Blackpool on Sunday.

masterwig said:
Come on City
Blue Moon
We're not really here
City from Maine Road
Oh when the blues
Oh when De Jong
Ohhh Adam Johnson
Carlos Tevez is a blue
Vincent, Vincent Kompany
Hark now hear
City we love you
City til I die
We'll buy your club
The only football team to come from Manchester
Singing the blues
Manchester la la la
The best team in the land
City are Back

We could even be singing, we're gonna win the league!

Prestwich_Blue said:
masterwig said:
Come on City
Blue Moon
We're not really here
City from Maine Road
Oh when the blues
Oh when De Jong
Ohhh Adam Johnson
Carlos Tevez is a blue
Vincent, Vincent Kompany
Hark now hear
City we love you
City til I die

Hear hear! It was cringeworthy hearing "This city is ours..." at Blackpool on Sunday.

How the fuck is that cringe-worthy,singing the city is ours,meaning Manchester is blue,just how the fuck do you come to that conclusion?

I would love to have ::: SIGN HIM UP::: included Like with Tevez,that would be fun if they cant sign him up !

The apologists are out in force already.

Simple. If you don't like United related songs, don't sing them, and don't click on threads like this.

It's called banter and taking the piss out of your local rivals. It's been part and parcel of football long before you were born, and will be part of football long after you've died. Get a grip FFS!

No doubt come derby night you lot won't want us to sing about United either.

And yes, I do sing about City as well. Before anyone uses that line/argument.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.