U.N.I.T.E.D Song Changed for Tomorrow Night

Although quite funny these songs sound awful, We spell their name out then mumble alot. It just soundes like were singing their name and we sound stupid. I reckon we sing city songs? Anyone?<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:48 am --<br /><br />
superblue91 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Hear hear! It was cringeworthy hearing "This city is ours..." at Blackpool on Sunday.

How the fuck is that cringe-worthy,singing the city is ours,meaning Manchester is blue,just how the fuck do you come to that conclusion?

Singing F*ck off back to London in Blackpool is about as cringeworthy as it comes, should only be sung at a derby

Tom_mcfc said:
Although quite funny these songs sound awful, We spell their name out then mumble alot. It just soundes like were singing their name and we sound stupid. I reckon we sing city songs? Anyone?

Amen. I take the piss out of them for singing nursery rhymes. It just sounds like you're singing their nursery rhyme.

Tom_mcfc said:
Singing F*ck off back to London in Blackpool is about as cringeworthy as it comes, should only be sung at a derby

Spot on.

Never ceases to amaze me how many people actually join in singing this and the u..n..i..t..e..d.. songs at away games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.