U17 WC Final England v Spain 28th 1530 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant achievement, well done lads

Keeps the cliche morons quiet for a bit with the usual ''kids would rather sit on the playstation then play outside'' and how our whole Youth structure/coaching set up needs to dramatically change every time we get knocked out a comp.

hes one of the best young players in the world right now for me. if we dont give him a chance or bring him through it would be such a waste. id play him this season and give him all the cup games. what a performance against brazil

Absolutely. It was a general comment that not many are going to come through at a club as strong as City or Chelsea. Hopefully Foden does, and I think he will.

if he doesnt make it i can't see anyone of them making it. we have to get this kid in our first team.

Foden has to play against men asap, he's far too good for this level now. Joel looked a rock at the back too, the futures bright!

U17 World up finals, U20 WC winners, U19 Euros Winners, U21 Euro Semis - we have some of the most talented young players in the world right now they just need a chance to prove themselves

Foden does look class and he ran the game.
His passing is great and he plays the simple pass when needed and knows when to make the pass that creates havoc for the opposition.
He can cut inside and has a decent shot too...very excited that he is one of ours.
Latibeaudiere looks very composed and is a good reader of the game.
Enjoyable watching football that is played without parking the bus ...so glad we don't play like the scum.
The lad who got the goals deserves a mention too as does Mceachran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.