U17's Euro Championship on ITV4 (City involvement)

City player Nabil Touaizi scored a nice goal in Spain’s 5-1 win over Germany yesterday.

City player Nabil Touaizi scored a nice goal in Spain’s 5-1 win over Germany yesterday.
Eric Garcia in defence too.

England are in the quarters,playing tomorrow evening against Norway.

I'm hoping Doyle has recovered from his ankle injury,but i suspect its too soon.

I'm hoping Doyle has recovered from his ankle injury,but i suspect its too soon.

Yes, you are right Eric Garcia was playing. He actually scored Spain’s first goal, and was the captain of the team too.

On Doyle's Instagram he published a video wearing a walking brace. Will probably be out for some time

Full-time: Norway 0 England 2.

Congratulations to England who make it through to the semi-finals. They play at Chesterfield on Thursday.

The Euro u17 competition is taking place over the last few days across England

But there was a Conversational Pen against Ireland tonight in a shootout with Holland.

The keeper deemed to come off his line early and was booked with a second yellow and sent off.

What’s your opinion?
I think the keeper jumped at an angle but not early.

In 30 years of playing and watching football I’ve never seen a keeper carded for coming off his line. I’ve seen many penalties retaken for it but never a yellow shown.

And apparently there a still frames and video of the Dutch keeper doing the exact same thing. According to many on twitter, the referee even warned the Dutch keeper about doing it.

It’s an absolute joke of a decision and brings the tournament into disrepute.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.