U18 PL Cup - Final beckons

Discussion in 'EDS and Academy Forum' started by Blue Bogey, 15 Feb 2020.

1. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

The defence was pretty solid apart from a couple of heart in mouth moments from Slicker, trying to play out and getting caught, but also getting away with it. It was a highly impressive team performance, but Delap is like a tank with a few extra gears. He would be terrible to play against, the two wingers, Bobb and forgotten his name always seemed to have the beating of their full backs. The whole bunch seemed technically superior, quick on the ball.

2. Brightwell Bros.

Brightwell Bros.

First time watching the team last night, and this is a good summary. All of the front three were excellent, and Delap's goal was outrageous - how many did he beat, 4 or 5?? Big, strong, fast, great first touch - wouldn't believe who his Dad was! Fair play to Stoke for bringing loads of people.

3. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Reminded me of that goal Aguero scored with Beaker trailer in his wake but instead of smashing it into the top corner, Delap put it across the goalie. Wonder what his Dad thought of that goal taking the last remaining stuffin' out of Stoke?

4. r.soleofsalford

r.soleofsalford

I keep saying, I want to go to the academy game to see our future stars [​IMG]

5. prestonibbo_mcfc

prestonibbo_mcfc

Thought we've got some lovely little players in that squad. Delap, Mcatee and Bobb stood out for me.

6. samarasra

samarasra

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    Hodge has great vision, great potential.

City Rich likes this.