u18 v Newcastle

I can’t be the only one who’s not impressed by stuff like this and last night? If you’re destroying people at this level it just means kids are playing below their level.

Palmer, McAtee and Delap shouldn’t be beating u23 teams 8-0 they should be with the first team, and the best u18s should have played in their place and the best u16s should be playing Newcastle for the u18s.

The titles were already decided as well, so there’s no tangible benefit to beating someone clearly nowhere near as good as you 13-0 l.

I can’t be the only one who’s not impressed by stuff like this and last night? If you’re destroying people at this level it just means kids are playing below their level.

Palmer, McAtee and Delap shouldn’t be beating u23 teams 8-0 they should be with the first team, and the best u18s should have played in their place and the best u16s should be playing Newcastle for the u18s.

The titles were already decided as well.
But we do play all of the players up a level already, we'd end up playing the 12 year olds at U23 level at this rate.

I believe we already play players a year above their level. Is that true?

But it’s not the norm though. There are matches you watch where they also play like they haven’t played like a team or messed around at the back. Watching the u23 last year before things got better this year, they weren’t great. Injured players and not so great tactics from BBM…McAtee’s goals kept them in it. Also, the club already play them a year up already

Nonetheless, I do get what you’re saying. You feel it’s not a challenge but then watching them play you see the inconsistency of youth at their levels. I think the club are handling it well but that’s my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.