U19 Euro Final - England (Doyle, Delap) Winners!

It’s especially bad here in the states, as some systems have a character limit for both middle and surname.
I’ve heard that. I’ve got American family but cousins and such are lucky it’s all nice and simple with their names

It’s especially bad here in the states, as some systems have a character limit for both middle and surname.

Was actually questioned once why some documentation I had didn’t have my full name and I said “because you bloody wouldn’t let me put it in!”
That’s funny. Like it’s your fault.

I’ve heard that. I’ve got American family but cousins and such are lucky it’s all nice and simple with their names
Having a Spanish name is a nightmare in any state now along the border with Mexico. Not including Texas, the racist twats.

Having a Spanish name is a nightmare in any state now along the border with Mexico. Not including Texas, the racist twats.
My sis recommended me to her work place but the job is in NY. It may mean more money but I’ve ‘forgotten’ about it and not sent my CV to them. Ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.