U19 Euro Final - England (Doyle, Delap) Winners!

My sis recommended me to her work place but the job is in NY. It may mean more money but I’ve ‘forgotten’ about it and not sent my CV to them. Ha
Ha. NYC is not bad, though. Plenty of Hispanic people and neighbourhoods. Quite a few of the Spanish diaspora, as well.

Norton-Cuffy taking an energy pack at this break.

Understandable, as running around like a headless chicken for 15 minutes really takes it out of you.

There haven’t been any clear cut chances from the English lads. Chukwuemeka was able to do more things in the second half but he can’t do it alone…that lad with an antivirus as a name is piss poor. Not saying he’s the only one but his passes just brings pressure back onto the players

There haven’t been any clear cut chances from the English lads. Chukwuemeka was able to do more things in the second half but he can’t do it alone…that lad with an antivirus as a name is piss poor. Not saying he’s the only one but his passes just brings pressure back onto the players
He doesn’t look or run like a footballer.

Moves about more like a basketball player. Reminds me of one of the NBA stars playing in a charity match.

He doesn’t look or run like a footballer.

Moves about more like a basketball player. Reminds me of one of the NBA stars playing in a charity match.
Haha. I wonder what club he plays for.

He just got taken on a merry dance. Was afraid he’d give a penalty away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.