U2

Brixton Academy on their 'unforgetable fire' tour, great show, big fight outside after with some of the locals, good times

first 4 albums were excellent, then went all american/stadium rock,

some good tunes after that, but a bit pompus these days,

saw them at the apollo in the early 80's, can't really remember which tour though

Like most have said , Boy , War, Under a blood red sky , Rattle & Hum all good albums .
Saw them twice at the Apollo and they were brilliant ,
Also saw them at the Arena and didn't enjoy it , probably down to the Arena being shit unless you are on the floor .

Boy, War, Under a Blood Red Sky, The Unforgettable Fire & The Joshua Tree were all great albums.

Then Bono disappeared up his own arse :-(

Very much agree.

Saw them at Eland Road on the Joshua Tree tour, got right to the front, one of my best all time concerts.

Also, I have the Live Aid '85 version of Bad on my iPod, again high up on the list of my top 10 tracks ever.

Very much agree.

Saw them at Eland Road on the Joshua Tree tour, got right to the front, one of my best all time concerts.

Also, I have the Live Aid '85 version of Bad on my iPod, again high up on the list of my top 10 tracks ever.

Bad is the best thing they've ever done. Closely followed by Running To Stand Still.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.