U21s derby at Old Trafford on Tuesday

Re: U21's Derby

mancity dan said:
I appreciate this should be in the sub forum but not too sure how many will see it there.

This is on Sky Sports 1 from 6.45pm tonight for those not going.

I for one appreciate you put a reminded here. I knew it's being played today but had no idea about the time or whether it's on telly
Cheers

It will be good experience for our younger defenders going up against di Maria, Falcao and Von Rapist.

Dodge said:
aguero93:20 said:
It will be good experience for our younger defenders going up against di Maria, Falcao and Von Rapist.

But they'll have far tougher challenges..

They already have in the UEFA youth league and up against Chelsea u21, but they have to learn to play against hoof ball merchants too.

Compulsive Rambler said:
Don't be going in the away end youve confirmed your mate is a rag)

Our tickets say unreserved seating on them so there will be alot of space, probability of just turning up on the night and obtaining tickets for you both in the united/family section (if the tickets city sent to us are specifically for the away end in the corner)

** No m<nich chanting and all that shit please. I don't like hearing it, most blues i speak with don't like hearing it and to be honest - most uf us genuine blues think you are all cnts for singing m<nich.**

Agreed.

Also, for all those that wank over Crystal Palace stay at home? I lost a bollock on Friday night cringing it off at some of the tripe we were singing, I don't want to lose the other one tonight.

Hope we put a strong team out tonight, they've all played a lot recently.

mancity dan said:
I appreciate this should be in the sub forum but not too sure how many will see it there.

This is on Sky Sports 1 from 6.45pm tonight for those not going.

Brilliant, didn't realise it was on TV. Should be a good break from revision.

Dodge said:

They already have in the UEFA youth league and up against Chelsea u21, but they have to learn to play against hoof ball merchants too.

Are they putting BogBrush up front, then?

Dodge said:

City play Porto in an International Cup Final and no coverage on TV or pretty well anywhere but the scum play a 21's game at home v City and SKY televise it. Standard practice I guess.

And no doubt they will eulogise about their brilliant youth system if they happen to win tonight even if Valdes,Januzaj,Falco and a few other senior internationals play.

Sky's '5 to watch' include Janujaz,Wilson and Pearson for the Rags.

Ours are Ntcham and Kelechi.

While those two have bright futures........ i'm pretty sure Maffeo,Barker,Angelino,Bryan,Gunn etc. have consistently caught the eye this season??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.