U21s derby at Old Trafford on Tuesday

Tbilisi said:
Bruun said:
Matter of time, totally dominating.

Not watched them a lot then?

I have seen them quite a lot and they are very frustrating in that they dominate but let in daft goals.

Support from City is excellent btw

Seen plenty, but United aren't really playing at all, but clearly learning hoofball at early stages.

Nemane looks quality. Comes for the ball, makes intelligent runs, puts his man under pressure... the opposite of what Barker appears to be doing today.

Bruun said:
Tbilisi said:
Bruun said:

I have seen them quite a lot and they are very frustrating in that they dominate but let in daft goals.

Seen plenty, but United aren't really playing at all, but clearly learning hoofball at early stages.
Yes it's the filoshophee !!

Bruun said:
Tbilisi said:
Bruun said:

Lol,thought that,expecting a young bog brush to come on soon to carry the philosophee

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.