UAP/UFO thread - Non-Human Intelligences

Maybe I’m being pessimistic but I can’t help but feel we’ll destroy ourselves before we’re ever a true intergalactic species.
I think we'll survive everything that we can do to ourselves, e.g. climate change, food and water shortages, wars, etc. But we won't survive the meteor that'll strike us at some point. As far as I'm aware it's inevitable. Hopefully it's at least a few more hundred years away before we even know that it's coming.

In the meantime I hope our kids just keep enjoying the peace and safety that we are so lucky to have in this part of the world. (It's a pity that others can't have the same but I'm not sure that'll ever be the case unfortunately)

Pretty mind blowing if it is true

I came here to share this, Huff Post article on it below:

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/am...telligence-craft_uk_647edc97e4b0b4444c80bc94/

The absolutely wild thing about these claims is that I shared a series of 4chan posts earlier in this thread that I was basically suggesting was a creative writing exercise by some guy with an active imagination. This whistleblower, who’s credentials check out is basically corroborating that guys series of posts. That is to say he also states there is a UFO recovery program conducted by an organisation that is above the pentagon and the air force. And that this organisation has recovered numerous crafts and bodies.

To be clear, I absolutely am not ready to believe this guy isn’t just another in a long line of supposed ET whistleblowers with some fantastical tales and no tangible evidence… but I do find it peculiar how the stories told by these types seem to be grouping. Maybe they are just inspiring eachother’s narratives? I also don’t understand the motivations of a mid-30s respected intelligence officer with a family and a solid CV coming out to basically dismantle his own career for… what? To sell a few books? Maybe, but it just feels like there must be more to it.

Maybe I’m being pessimistic but I can’t help but feel we’ll destroy ourselves before we’re ever a true intergalactic species.
Humans are a strange species. We will destroy ourselves, I believe.
Even now people are taking the piss out of people who believe in EV's and cleaner air.
Meanwhile a billion engines start up every day and pollute the fuck out of our planet.
What hope is there ?

I came here to share this, Huff Post article on it below:

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/am...telligence-craft_uk_647edc97e4b0b4444c80bc94/

The absolutely wild thing about these claims is that I shared a series of 4chan posts earlier in this thread that I was basically suggesting was a creative writing exercise by some guy with an active imagination. This whistleblower, who’s credentials check out is basically corroborating that guys series of posts. That is to say he also states there is a UFO recovery program conducted by an organisation that is above the pentagon and the air force. And that this organisation has recovered numerous crafts and bodies.

To be clear, I absolutely am not ready to believe this guy isn’t just another in a long line of supposed ET whistleblowers with some fantastical tales and no tangible evidence… but I do find it peculiar how the stories told by these types seem to be grouping. Maybe they are just inspiring eachother’s narratives? I also don’t understand the motivations of a mid-30s respected intelligence officer with a family and a solid CV coming out to basically dismantle his own career for… what? To sell a few books? Maybe, but it just feels like there must be more to it.

So I just learned that this new whistleblower, David Grusch, has filed evidence with congress through a new piece of whistleblower legislation that came into force last year. It apparently allows him to apply for protections but he is limited in what he can publicly release as he has to go through congressional procedures. Allegedly multiple witnesses that worked with him have already been deposed by congress and testified under oath that he is authentic. Congress have confirmed they will hold a hearing on the matter. Another current intelligence official Jonathan Grey, has now come out corroborating him.

The really interesting bit - it is a criminal offence to fabricate information under this whistleblower legislation. That adds a new dimension to the whole thing. He’s either telling the truth or he could get jail time.

The story has now been picked up by the Guardian, Vice, Newsweek, Fox and others.

So I just learned that this new whistleblower, David Grusch, has filed evidence with congress through a new piece of whistleblower legislation that came into force last year. It apparently allows him to apply for protections but he is limited in what he can publicly release as he has to go through congressional procedures. Allegedly multiple witnesses that worked with him have already been deposed by congress and testified under oath that he is authentic. Congress have confirmed they will hold a hearing on the matter. Another current intelligence official Jonathan Grey, has now come out corroborating him.

The really interesting bit - it is a criminal offence to fabricate information under this whistleblower legislation. That adds a new dimension to the whole thing. He’s either telling the truth or he could get jail time.

The story has now been picked up by the Guardian, Vice, Newsweek, Fox and others.
Jonathan Grey you say? Hmmmmm
%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Ff299f330-eaea-11eb-984b-57a44d13e8d6.jpg

One of Australia’s highest regarded investigative journalists, Ross Coulthart, is even getting involved.

Listen to the first 10-15 minutes here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.