UAP/UFO thread - Non-Human Intelligences

The Kardashians are usually trending around the world. Who gives a shit whats trending?

I’m not sure what your point is? Do you want me to name someone who logs on Twitter every hour to see what’s trending? As you‘re right, im not sure many do care about that.

But to get back on point which you’ve deviated from, the poster asked wheres the momentum and noise about aliens. Well, the answer is on social media, because it’s trending.

(It’s also on major news sites).

I’m not sure what your point is? Do you want me to name someone who logs on Twitter every hour to see what’s trending? As you‘re right, im not sure many do care about that.

But to get back on point which you’ve deviated from, the poster asked wheres the momentum and noise about aliens. Well, the answer is on social media, because it’s trending.

(It’s also on major news sites).

A few thousand posts can get things trending on that site. Doesnt mean there is great noise about something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.