UAP/UFO thread - Non-Human Intelligences

If you give this crap any credibility then yes.

No, I don’t believe in todays report. I’d need a lot more proof to believe anything as big as this. Think it was @youngbob who said the guy behind this has previous.

However, It’s a fun and interesting subject to read and follow.

All I’ve done is explain to you where the noise and momentum is coming from.

Last edited:
No, I don’t believe in todays report. I’d need a lot more proof to believe anything as big as this. Think it was @youngbob who said the guy behind this has previous.

However, It’s a fun and interesting subject to read and follow.

All I’ve done is explain to you where the noise and momentum is coming from.

I agree with all your sentiments for what it’s worth. By any kind of objective measure conversations on UFO/aliens has picked up massively in the last year. Yes you could just ascribe it to Twitter bollocks, but there’s also been a glut of articles put out by global news media consistently in the last few months (not just the edge ones either but the NYT, The Guardian, AP, Reuters). Or… you can measure it by how often people are looking up search terms like “aliens” to see the massive spike:

29480DE0-C4A1-4673-B186-DED567BBBF75.jpeg

You can also measure it by governmental activity. There have been congressional committees in the US, yes. NASA are doing a conference on UAPs literally tomorrow. There’s also been statements on UAP activity by the Canadian government and former UK MoD officials as well as meetings held between AARO and five-eyes.

This activity has very clearly been amplified massively by the incidents regarding the Chinese spy balloon and the several other statements by the US and Canada about shooting things out of the sky earlier in the year. There is a national security paranoia around this at the moment which is pretty plain to see (whether that’s aliens is another matter) and the noise around it is being driven by government entities that quite demonstrably won’t stop talking about UAPs.

To suggest that the increase in alien talk is just a few nutters on Twitter is almost as unbelievable as the ET fossil currently lying in the Mexican Congress. It’s everywhere and we’ve hardly been able to get away from the topic for about 10 months as evidenced by this thread because NASA keep holding fucking press conferences.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.