UAP/UFO thread - Non-Human Intelligences

Disagreeing or taking the piss is not really aggression.

Disagreeing, no. Some of the taking the piss is certainly a form of aggression. If it were at least funny.

I don't believe or think there are aliens or that governments hide them, or anything like that, but that isn't really my point.

How angry even any sort of hypothetical seems to make certain people that supposedly don't care but are here every second to make sure they tell everyone that, is just fucking weird man.

Disagreeing, no. Some of the taking the piss is certainly a form of aggression. If it were at least funny.

I don't believe or think there are aliens or that governments hide them, or anything like that, but that isn't really my point.

How angry even any sort of hypothetical seems to make certain people that supposedly don't care but are here every second to make sure they tell everyone that, is just fucking weird man.
Is this a case of projection? Nobody has been angry but you, mate.

Purposely logged on here expecting this topic to be near the top tonight and I find 7 pages back! Us Bluemoon crazies are slacking!

Type - Alien Florida - into X. (Twitter)… In fact I think it’s even trending now.

It’s all going on with some crazy bullshit rumour tonight. ha.
Police everywhere apparently due to this alien. Other reports say it’s kids fighting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.