UAP/UFO thread - Non-Human Intelligences

Maybe not the case.
Theoretically it may be possible.

Interesting. Thing is, if you travel faster than the speed of light, surely you are time travelling? That is, getting there before it has happened. Mind blown.

You are always time travelling. Even on the ISS they time travel in relation to us on the surface. You also do in a plane technically. Time is influenced by gravity, you know?

Won't lie, I won't watch those videos and the tweets alone mean very little to me.

Is it worth a wee prècis by someone that has, of what the main claim is there in short?

Won't lie, I won't watch those videos and the tweets alone mean very little to me.

Is it worth a wee prècis by someone that has, of what the main claim is there in short?

In essence, Schumer the Senate Leader has been trying to push through multiple bills to improve governmental transparency because congress people have been blocked from obtaining information relating to UAPs by defence and intelligence agencies. The House of Reps has been decidedly mixed in its support for these initiatives.

I think the whole UAP topic in this case is actually acting as a bit of a wedge issue to drive through legislation. The problem itself is not really anything to do with UAPs, the problem is that people in Congress - even members of the defence committee - are prevented from accessing sensitive information by government depts under arguments of national security. When even your government representatives have no means by which to access sensitive information that does strike me as something of a problem. It’s a bit like if Sunak called a Cobra committee because of some military issue and the MOD refused to give them certain information.

While this does not mean aliens are real or anything like that, it doesn’t do much for citizens confidence and generates a hotbed for conspiracy theories about black budget programs etc. (some of which turned out to be true in the case of things like MKUltra).

In essence, Schumer the Senate Leader has been trying to push through multiple bills to improve governmental transparency because congress people have been blocked from obtaining information relating to UAPs by defence and intelligence agencies. The House of Reps has been decidedly mixed in its support for these initiatives.

I think the whole UAP topic in this case is actually acting as a bit of a wedge issue to drive through legislation. The problem itself is not really anything to do with UAPs, the problem is that people in Congress - even members of the defence committee - are prevented from accessing sensitive information by government depts under arguments of national security. When even your government representatives have no means by which to access sensitive information that does strike me as something of a problem. It’s a bit like if Sunak called a Cobra committee because of some military issue and the MOD refused to give them certain information.

While this does not mean aliens are real or anything like that, it doesn’t do much for citizens confidence and generates a hotbed for conspiracy theories about black budget programs etc. (some of which turned out to be true in the case of things like MKUltra).
It means HelloCity keeps posting shite, believing it's concerning aliens.

Thanks for doing that.

If you're not American, why would you care about what happens in their skies?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.