UCL fans experience survey

JRockBlues

Near where the "Welcome to Manchester" sign was
I posted the following in the Shuttle bus chaos thread and it's been requested by a couple of people that it have it's own topic to gain further traction.

So to any Bluemooners that were there in Istanbul it mIght be worth filling this in. We all know what UEFA are like so I personally doubt it will lead to anything but the more exposure the better.

& a direct link for those that can't see the tweet:

FSE Fans Survey

Shoulders back and have at it as Troy Hawke would say.

Needs to be a sticky and everyone who attended should fill it out. Pity our own club hasn’t sent anything similar out.

Thanks for this.
Blues, City won't listen to you and Uefa certainly won't so do this survey. Let the fuckers know.

Uefa have sent me a survey, I assumed they had sent it to everyone. I have filled both in and not held back on my thoughts of that shit show.
The thing is any negative feedback on the Uefa survey will be ignored. All Blues need to fill in the FSA survey, they are the only ones who will say something.

This needs a bump. If you've posted on the shuttle bus thread and NOT done the survey......
Here's your chance. Do it.

I won't ask again :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.