UEFA cap Champions League away ticket prices

Might be cheaper to buy an away ticket for our home matches instead of a home one.
Always liked that Inter Milan kit and might try to sneak into the away end with one on me.

Well I'd like to think the club won't be taking liberties this season, there are enough games as it is.

They won’t, because I am assume they get the ticket revenue for the finals? Seems they’re happy to cut the amount the clubs can make but won’t take a pinch themselves
And they don't need to pinch 'emselves re ticket prices when they are screwing clubs for all sort of infringements on the matchday - late kick off, turning out for the second half late, etc.

It was a similar price at Santander. And that was six years earlier and only the UEFA Cup.

May have been a bit less. But not much.
Nah went to Santander - brilliant trip btw, locals were very welcoming even had a beer bought for me in a bar close to the ground.
Nothing close to €98 - no-one would have gone!!!!!

Nah went to Santander - brilliant trip btw, locals were very welcoming even had a beer bought for me in a bar close to the ground.
Nothing close to €98 - no-one would have gone!!!!!

Maybe I’m unintentionally exaggerating. But it was definitely way more expensive than regular games around that time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.